Photo

New power supplies for the ColecoVision?

81 replies to this topic

#76 evg2000 OFFLINE  

evg2000

Stargunner

• 1,285 posts

Posted Mon Dec 4, 2017 3:18 PM

Great to see some interest here :D

I've already supplied the finished case and PCB files to get quotations for a mass production run :)

Is this the same evildragon that was associated with the Pandora debacle where I ended up loosing several hundred dollars?  Never received what I paid for?

#77 HDTV1080P OFFLINE  

HDTV1080P

Moonsweeper

• 398 posts

Posted Mon Dec 4, 2017 6:43 PM

Hopefully electronic payment like credit cards and PAYPAL will be accepted. Also hopefully this item will have at least a 90 day warranty. This looks like a excellent product that will be bundled with a plug adapter for any place in the world. Just slide 1 out of 4 different plugs on the USB transformer depending on where a person lives.  

#78 EvilDragon17 OFFLINE  

EvilDragon17

Space Invader

• 24 posts

Posted Mon Dec 4, 2017 10:27 PM

Is this the same evildragon that was associated with the Pandora debacle where I ended up loosing several hundred dollars?  Never received what I paid for?

Yes and no. If you ordered from me, you have received your Pandora. If you ordered from Craig in UK, then you probably didn't... and no one (not even me) knows what he did exactly with the money.
I've lost 150K EUR thanks to him... great time :/

#79 EvilDragon17 OFFLINE  

EvilDragon17

Space Invader

• 24 posts

Posted Mon Dec 4, 2017 10:28 PM

Hopefully electronic payment like credit cards and PAYPAL will be accepted. Also hopefully this item will have at least a 90 day warranty. This looks like a excellent product that will be bundled with a plug adapter for any place in the world. Just slide 1 out of 4 different plugs on the USB transformer depending on where a person lives.  

Well, my shop (www.dragonbox.de) accepts PayPal, Amazon Pay, CreditCards, Bank Transfer, Bitcoins, etc.

And as we're sitting in Europe, a 2 years warranty is required anyways for any product :)

#80 SiLic0ne t0aD OFFLINE  

SiLic0ne t0aD

River Patroller

• 2,170 posts
  • Rock 'N Roller, Space Patroller

Posted Tue Dec 5, 2017 2:09 PM

I'm in for a couple! :thumbsup:

#81 nick3092 OFFLINE  

nick3092

Space Invader

• 40 posts

Posted Tue Dec 5, 2017 5:52 PM

I would probably be in for a couple as well.

#82 playazclub OFFLINE  

playazclub

Chopper Commander

• 117 posts

Posted Yesterday, 4:14 AM

Been off for a while but I have literally 20 systems half of which need power supplies...  Bulk order incoming when released :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users