IGNORED

What's up with mini Mars and rocketer?

Hey, What's up with our "informative update with interesting news"? It's Wednesday already!

I have invested a lot of time in following this topic, and so far I have not found much that is either informative or interesting. It all seems like mostly a re-hash of past discussions...

Maybe you shouldn't pre-announce interesting news before the news is written and tested and ready to announce?

Can I get a refund of the time I spent reading this topic? :)

(I guess I just hate waiting for things...)

Catsfolly

Oh, and GroovyBee, don't you dare publish interesting and informative news for another game before you give us news for this one! You promised interesting news for this game and that's the only one we'll accept. :mad:

Also, I don't believe you have any interesting news at all. We all know that those screenshots and "gifeos" of informative and interesting news are fake.

I don't want a refund, however. I want you to publish the news you promised me!!! NOW!!! :mad:

dZ.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, hobby time has been thin on the ground this week, so it'll be a couple more days yet. As always, if anybody wants a refund just drop me a PM.

Awww man! I just extinguished my torchfork and put it away in the shed. Now I have to go sharpen it again??? You're making this way too hard.

-dZ.

• Like 1

Awww man! I just extinguished my torchfork and put it away in the shed. Now I have to go sharpen it again??? You're making this way too hard.

-dZ.

Is a torchfork the "spork" for angry mobs?

post-14916-0-04130000-1487517229_thumb.jpg <<< torchfork

post-14916-0-67113100-1487517250.jpg <<< spork

(I've been out of the country for a while, so I don't know about these things).

We do have sporks in Japan, though...

post-14916-0-91860700-1487517266.jpg

Catsfolly

• Like 3