Photo

What's up with mini Mars and rocketer?

160 replies to this topic

#151 slab0meat OFFLINE  

slab0meat

Stargunner

• 1,537 posts

Posted Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:26 AM

As far as I know BBWW had made contact to him not so long ago, but no further infos.

As I remembered, its end of November: http://atariage.com/...live/?p=3898175

Thanks for that link.  I haven't kept up with much lately, a few posts there were a good read.  I really hope that people get their games or refunds, but that isn't likely at this point.  :(

#152 maximebeauvais OFFLINE  

maximebeauvais

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,800 posts

Posted Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:24 PM

If someone here is in contact with Mark, please tell me that I want my refund and he should look at his private message here.

I will give him a few week to show up, if not, then I will contact the police in UK and complain a fraud request.

Im maybe the one guilty here, sending the money to someone (that I dont know) over the internet. In return, he was supposed to send me 2 intellivision game.

He is probably laughing at us right nowbut not for long

#153 Rev OFFLINE  

Rev

A.K.A. Revolutionika

• 15,958 posts

Posted Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:04 PM

If someone here is in contact with Mark, please tell me that I want my refund and he should look at his private message here.

I will give him a few week to show up, if not, then I will contact the police in UK and complain a fraud request.

Im maybe the one guilty here, sending the money to someone (that I dont know) over the internet. In return, he was supposed to send me 2 intellivision game.

He is probably laughing at us right nowbut not for long

Did you contact him via the email, I dont see where you relayed that you did. (as of recent)

#154 maximebeauvais OFFLINE  

maximebeauvais

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,800 posts

Posted Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:49 PM

Yes email was sent to this email address: paypal@groovybee.co.uk
That's the email where i send my PayPal money. That email is still valid according to different ''validation email'' web site

#155 Utopia ONLINE  

Utopia

Dragonstomper

• 770 posts

Posted Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:36 AM

Yes email was sent to this email address: paypal@groovybee.co.uk
That's the email where i send my PayPal money. That email is still valid according to different ''validation email'' web site

Any positive result?

There was another tread recently where Groovy was offering refunds but I cannot find it. It's time for me to make the request.

#156 intellivotion OFFLINE  

intellivotion

Intellivoted

• 2,602 posts
  • Time Zone Traveller

Posted Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:35 AM

Any positive result?
There was another tread recently where Groovy was offering refunds but I cannot find it. It's time for me to make the request.

http://atariage.com/...teer/?p=3936007

#157 maximebeauvais OFFLINE  

maximebeauvais

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,800 posts

Posted Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:22 AM

I got my refund for both game. Good luck :)

#158 fsuinnc OFFLINE  

fsuinnc

Moonsweeper

• 473 posts

Posted Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:17 PM

Frankly, I know it's been a long time and all that, but I would really rather have the the roms for Rocketeer and Mars Mini, (and anything else Groovy Bee has lying around.) I realize they may not be 100% complete or bug free or whatever.  But I would still like to play the most recent versions on my LTO cart.

#159 m-crew OFFLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 4,662 posts

Posted Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:45 PM

Frankly, I know it's been a long time and all that, but I would really rather have the the roms for Rocketeer and Mars Mini, (and anything else Groovy Bee has lying around.) I realize they may not be 100% complete or bug free or whatever.  But I would still like to play the most recent versions on my LTO cart.

👍🏻👍🏻🍻🎸

+ 1

#160 DZ-Jay OFFLINE  

DZ-Jay

Quadrunner

• 10,722 posts
  • Triple-Stripe Mo' Bro

Posted Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:20 AM

I believe, based on GroovyBee's latest comments, that he intends to release the games for sale at some point.  He is just refunding the money from the pre-orders since that point is not now.

-dZ.

#161 GroovyBee OFFLINE  

GroovyBee

Games Developer

• 9,813 posts
  • Busy bee!

Posted Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:15 AM

I would still like to play the most recent versions on my LTO cart.

The only hardware capable of running these games is either Hive or Bee3. They will not work on any other cart hardware.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users