Photo

What's up with mini Mars and rocketer?

153 replies to this topic

#151 slab0meat OFFLINE  

slab0meat

Stargunner

• 1,465 posts

Posted Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:26 AM

As far as I know BBWW had made contact to him not so long ago, but no further infos.

As I remembered, its end of November: http://atariage.com/...live/?p=3898175

Thanks for that link.  I haven't kept up with much lately, a few posts there were a good read.  I really hope that people get their games or refunds, but that isn't likely at this point.  :(

#152 maximebeauvais OFFLINE  

maximebeauvais

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,791 posts

Posted Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:24 PM

If someone here is in contact with Mark, please tell me that I want my refund and he should look at his private message here.

I will give him a few week to show up, if not, then I will contact the police in UK and complain a fraud request.

Im maybe the one guilty here, sending the money to someone (that I dont know) over the internet. In return, he was supposed to send me 2 intellivision game.

He is probably laughing at us right nowbut not for long

#153 Rev OFFLINE  

Rev

A.K.A. Revolutionika

• 15,577 posts

Posted Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:04 PM

If someone here is in contact with Mark, please tell me that I want my refund and he should look at his private message here.

I will give him a few week to show up, if not, then I will contact the police in UK and complain a fraud request.

Im maybe the one guilty here, sending the money to someone (that I dont know) over the internet. In return, he was supposed to send me 2 intellivision game.

He is probably laughing at us right nowbut not for long

Did you contact him via the email, I dont see where you relayed that you did. (as of recent)

#154 maximebeauvais OFFLINE  

maximebeauvais

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,791 posts

Posted Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:49 PM

Yes email was sent to this email address: paypal@groovybee.co.uk
That's the email where i send my PayPal money. That email is still valid according to different ''validation email'' web site

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users