Photo

Problems with new FlashROM 99 board

28 replies to this topic

#26 arcadeshopper OFFLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 2,620 posts

Posted Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:32 AM

Forgot to mention...I'm not using External power on either.

The issue is with the external power and the sdcard readers I used for the boards I built. Others are not affected. And all new boards I build will be using different readers that don't have that problem

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

#27 AuTomato OFFLINE  

AuTomato

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:16 AM

The issue is with the external power and the sdcard readers I used for the boards I built. Others are not affected. And all new boards I build will be using different readers that don't have that problem

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

It's no biggie. I'm probably going to be using my NanoPEB for the foreseeable future so it's not a problem for me anymore though if you wouldn't mind letting me know which model reader board you're using as a replacement in case I want to retrofit mine later, that'd be great. I've got STLs for a 3D printed enclosure that I'd ideally like to use, but it looks like the reader stands off too far for it to fit as it is. I figure that if I'm going to have to desolder the SD board anyway to refit it, I may as well replace it with the "better" unit.

#28 arcadeshopper OFFLINE  

arcadeshopper

River Patroller

• 2,620 posts

Posted Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:00 PM

It's no biggie. I'm probably going to be using my NanoPEB for the foreseeable future so it's not a problem for me anymore though if you wouldn't mind letting me know which model reader board you're using as a replacement in case I want to retrofit mine later, that'd be great. I've got STLs for a 3D printed enclosure that I'd ideally like to use, but it looks like the reader stands off too far for it to fit as it is. I figure that if I'm going to have to desolder the SD board anyway to refit it, I may as well replace it with the "better" unit.

https://www.amazon.c...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

#29 AuTomato OFFLINE  

AuTomato

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 47 posts

Posted Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:11 PM

Thanks so much!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users