IGNORED

Announcing 7800 Anniversary Multicart #2 - Limited Availability

tep392

I have some good news. I will have 28 carts to ship soon and CPUWIZ has more EPROM's on order so there will be another small batch.

Yessssssssssss!

BTW, what games were included on the #1 cart?

Edited by sramirez2008

I only want one if half the games don't work like the first one ;)

It was 2 out of 16 and not on every cart, Choplifter glitches on the real cart on certain consoles and Xevious was due to bad EPROM's.

So yeah 2 out of 16 is half, I should take a math course. Shit like this and the damn trolling is why I cancelled the second one in the first place. Consider yourself lucky that Perry asked me nicely to burn a couple more EPROM's and PLD's. As you can tell, I have not really contributed anything to the 7800 since early 2015, tired of all the negativity and little interest (I am still sitting on over 100 NVRAM chips (512K), they cost a fortune). I am an idiot for buying a couple tubes of speech chips as well, which I had planned to put on a new PCB.

BTW, this is a 1MB cart.

• Like 10

Yessssssssssss!

BTW, what games were included on the #1 cart?

There were 16 games. The games were:

Asteroids

Centipede

Choplifter

Dig Dug

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Jr.

Food Fight

Galaga

Hat Trick

Joust

Kung Fu Master? (I'm trying to look at the label)

Mario Bros.

Ms. Pac-Man

One on One Basketball

Robotron

Xevious

• Like 2

It was 2 out of 16 and not on every cart, Choplifter glitches on the real cart on certain consoles and Xevious was due to bad EPROM's.

So yeah 2 out of 16 is half, I should take a math course. Shit like this and the damn trolling is why I cancelled the second one in the first place. Consider yourself lucky that Perry asked me nicely to burn a couple more EPROM's and PLD's. As you can tell, I have not really contributed anything to the 7800 since early 2015, tired of all the negativity and little interest (I am still sitting on over 100 NVRAM chips (512K), they cost a fortune). I am an idiot for buying a couple tubes of speech chips as well, which I had planned to put on a new PCB.

BTW, this is a 1MB cart.

I appreciate the hard work and all the effort, plus all the time and money!

Thank both of you for putting this out there....

• Like 3

I can guarantee every game on this cart will work flawless. I just know it ok.

Being cocky about saying half dont work is complete bullshit.

Joking about a very small flaw and blowing it up 4x is not cool. If it was your work how would you feel?

It is amazing this is being released at all after the drama for #1 multi.

I think everyone knew all about the details that was around back then. This sounds like a 12 year old gangster girl youtube troll crap comment. I expect better on atariage. As how old are we now?

• Like 4

The last 8 will likely be a little delayed, but not by much, I only just found the parts yesterday.

Wait it's not first to pay is the first to play? ;) No problem. I will wait patiently. Thanks again for this. Now if I could track down the first one.