IGNORED

Updates on 7800 homebrews?

Stevaside

Haven't been on here in a year or 2 I believe, but have checked back a couple times to see if Bentley Bear was availiable to purchase on cart yet & it seems years later it still isn't.

Also remember someone did a Flappy Bird..wasn't that supposed to come out as well?

And then Toki, another one I was excited for..still seems it's not done..last I remember it was PAL only but they were working on it

& finally Paperboy..My memory is fuzzy, but I think someone discovered a demo of this game on an old computer, but couldn't continue it for some reason?

Thanks in advance for saving me time searching around, sure alot of u are up to date on all those

Steve

Edited by Stevaside

Haven't been on here in a year or 2 I believe, but have checked back a couple times to see if Bentley Bear was availiable to purchase on cart yet & it seems years later it still isn't.

Also remember someone did a Flappy Bird..wasn't that supposed to come out as well?

And then Toki, another one I was excited for..still seems it's not done..last I remember it was PAL only but they were working on it

& finally Paperboy..My memory is fuzzy, but I think someone discovered a demo of this game on an old computer, but couldn't continue it for some reason?

Thanks in advance for saving me time searching around, sure alot of u are up to date on all those

Steve

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/258076-new-batch-of-7800-games-coming-to-the-aa-store/page-1

I'm just happy that people actually want the game! :D

Can't wait to get back into 7800 programming; it's been too long. But unfortunately it's going to be a little longer. :ponder:

Haha yea been anticipating it for a long time!...I totally understand it takes a lot of work and people have lives outside of their hobbies. Just wanting it to be known I wasn't trying to come of as whiny..been away for a while & was hoping to get caught up

Anyways I had a friend over recently & I showed him some of the footage of it out there on YT...He was blown away to see that kind of game on the 7800 & made a post about it on his Instagram with a clip lol