This topic opened to reseach market and collect requests for SDrive-ARM device.
Please check details on github.
- SDrive was developed originally by C.P.U. team in 2008 and use AT Mega 8 processor;
- It is extension of previous project with following features:
- Works with Atari 8-bit systems like Atari 800, 800xl, XE/GS, etc.
- 5V compatible 32bit Cypress CY8C4245AXI ARM processor with:
- 48 MHz core
- 32Kb Flash
- 4Kb RAM
- MicroSD card reader
- Capacitive buttons (Next drive, Prev drive, Boot drive)
- 6 LEDs (1 green, 1 red and 4 yellow)
- Reset button
- Each SIO pin connected to ARM I/O pin (Possibility for functionality extension)
- One RW/RO switch for microSD card
- original drive ID's switchng DIPs excluded
- PCB + Case- $15
- PCB + Case + pre-programmed ARM - $25
- Assembled device - $50
Please write in this topic if you want to buy.
Edited by alsp, Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:21 AM.