IGNORED

Crossbow donation

Guitari

Hi All,

I have a Crossbow I bought from the bay. The graphics are corrupted and the seller has refunded me.

I've ordered a replacement but now have the corrupted cart. Would there be any use for this in the community for the benefit of others were I to donate it someone's way?

It's PAL.

Edited by Guitari

Yeah, I'd just keep the shell around for something that might come up in the future. Remember the Double Dragon/Rampage board and label kit? (love that thing)

Besides the Concerto and Mateos cart, there's also a new 128k games cartridge being released that who knows, maybe will be available as a board only later too.

If it were a Ballblazer cart, Al could use Pokey out of it for Crystal Quest or Beef Drop but otherwise - think there's a $1-$2 credit for 7800 shells. Not worth sending to him unless you've got a bunch to make it worth everyone's while, especially considering shipping.

Speaking of the Mateos cart. I have a spare shell that has been cut out to accomodate the later revisions that have the backpack or daughtercard attached higher. These revisions require you to cut out the upper half of the shell on the top to make room for the PCBs. Anyone want it?

Speaking of the Mateos cart. I have a spare shell that has been cut out to accomodate the later revisions that have the backpack or daughtercard attached higher. These revisions require you to cut out the upper half of the shell on the top to make room for the PCBs. Anyone want it?

PM sent!