IGNORED

Is anyone willing to mod my NES Classic mini?

kyle

Brian that's a funny story actually. In early December there was a rumor that game stop was getting them in most locations with limited quantity one Thursday. I have three gamestops within 25 miles from me I called all three the last one the manager a female happened to answer the phone. She said she had no idea if they got any in because she hasn't been able to unbox anything because people keep calling lol. I responded with oh I'm sorry I bet people are getting on your damn nerves about this and laughed and told her I would let her get back to work she responded with oh my god you're so nice what's your number and name? She called me two hours later so

and said they have three! I asked her when they would be putting them out she said as soon as you get here! I said I'll be there in an hour. Pays to be nice and have a great voice lol

Edited by kyle
  • Like 3

Brian that's a funny story actually. In early December there was a rumor that game stop was getting them in most locations with limited quantity one Thursday. I have three gamestops within 25 miles from me I called all three the last one the manager a female happened to answer the phone. She said she had no idea if they got any in because she hasn't been able to unbox anything because people keep calling lol. I responded with oh I'm sorry I bet people are getting on your damn nerves about this and laughed and told her I would let her get back to work she responded with oh my god you're so nice what's your number and name? She called me two hours later so

and said they have three! I asked her when they would be putting them out she said as soon as you get here! I said I'll be there in an hour. Pays to be nice and have a great voice lol

Maybe tomorrow I will go to Toys R Us and start singing really loud and see what happens :music:

If it falls through I will be willing to mod it for you. I have not modded a classic yet as I have yet to obtain one and it would be good knowledge and experience. I have modded much more difficult hardware so I am not worried about bricking or anything like that :) Let me know. You would have to cover shipping both ways of course, but I would do it for free otherwise just to experience it.

• Like 3