The LTO Flash! User Interface Software (LUI) finally has an integrated jzIntv launcher! Is it actually ready? Maybe you'll help decide! Are there willing guinea pigs, or should I just unleash this update and hope for the best?
- Includes the very latest build of jzIntv (or you can point it to your own copy)
- You provide your own EXEC, GROM and ECS ROMs
- Integrated with 'LUI', you can easily choose a ROM from your ROM list and run it
- You can browse for other ROMs not in your list, too
- By default, LUI uses information associated with the ROM to determine jzIntv settings (if the ROM is in your ROM list) -- stuff like enabling ECS, et. al.
- You can customize command line to your heart's content if 'automagic' isn't your cup of tea
- Includes other bug fixes, too!
- There's even an update to the LTO Flash! firmware
- Available for Mac and Windows
It's a bit different than Arnauld's UI, but hopefully still simple to use.
If you're working on ROMs that use special features such as JLP flash, etc. you may find the rough edges. LUI does offer a way to help with this, via the 'Edit ROM Features' feature.
Also of note: I haven't tested with keyboard hackfiles, or joystick configurations. I tend to play directly on the console almost exclusively. These options can be configured in the settings, of course - and as mentioned, you can forgo all the 'magic' and fully specify the command line if you wish.
This was supposed to be ready for PRGE, but a hard drive failure a week before the show and other events conspired to delay this far longer than I'd hoped.