IGNORED

LTO Flash / Harmony Cartridge

ZillaRUSH

As a collector of classic games for years...I must say these all-in-one carts are amazing. I always preferred having the CIB and/or game carts. Then I picked up LTO Flash....it opened my eyes to great games I have never played before all in one place. I now only buy new Homebrews for INTV. Then get the ROM later when available for my LTO.

With my love of LTO...I just picked up the Harmony Encore Cart for Atari 2600. Loaded the SD card and now every game is now at my fingertips....including hacks/homebrews. What a time to be a classic game player.

Next up...Atari 5200 and ColecoVision all-in-ones. Happy gaming!!

• Like 4

As a collector of classic games for years...I must say these all-in-one carts are amazing. I always preferred having the CIB and/or game carts. Then I picked up LTO Flash....it opened my eyes to great games I have never played before all in one place. I now only buy new Homebrews for INTV. Then get the ROM later when available for my LTO.

With my love of LTO...I just picked up the Harmony Encore Cart for Atari 2600. Loaded the SD card and now every game is now at my fingertips....including hacks/homebrews. What a time to be a classic game player.

Agree 100% I have an LTO and Harmony as well. Definitely get yourself an AtariMax Ultimate SD cart for your 5200. :thumbsup:

The best thing about these carts is how simple they are to use...even for me. :)

Edited by sramirez2008
  • Like 3

I'm really happy with the LTO Flash and Atari-max Ultimate SD cartridge. I really love the ability to be able to play the games I made on the real system.

• Like 2