IGNORED

I have one hand and one finger....looking for a good shooter...

Skyyking

Depending what you own you may have quite a few options if you own a Nintendo Wii or DS. The Wii has quite a few light gun type games, but with that you'd need to rig up something to hold the controller on your hand, then use the one finger to fire at stuff. As for the DS, quite a few of those shooter style games on there just use the stylus. If you could put the DS in your lap or snap it into some stable mount, you could just curl that finger around the stylus and fire away.

I have made and have helped in the past making game controls for people with restricted access to control layouts, including eye tracking in place of analog controller input (machine vision is kind of one of my skills)

it doesnt have to be expensive or cumbersome, every time I have gotten involved in a project its been taking off the shelf, mostly from the thrift store shelf, stuff and re orientating it to a user's needs

not that any of that answers your original question, but there are people out there thinking of creative way's to get people that might not have the ablility to deal with a 3 handed 96 button + motion + touchpad modern game controller

Geometry Wars is a twin stick shooter... I don't know if it supports any alternate key configurations.

You know what's fun? Look into Switch 'n' Shoot, which you can definitely play with one hand, and SPINGUN which you can probably play with one hand. Both are on Steam.

Thank You I will look into those games!

Edited by Skyyking

Depending what you own you may have quite a few options if you own a Nintendo Wii or DS. The Wii has quite a few light gun type games, but with that you'd need to rig up something to hold the controller on your hand, then use the one finger to fire at stuff. As for the DS, quite a few of those shooter style games on there just use the stylus. If you could put the DS in your lap or snap it into some stable mount, you could just curl that finger around the stylus and fire away.

I thought about it new system, but I think I'll stick with the PC but Thank You!