Photo

2017 Atari 2600 sell off

82 replies to this topic

#76 Arjak OFFLINE  

Arjak

Chopper Commander

• 169 posts

Posted Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:59 PM

Chase the Chuckwagon...in good condition...for only $95!? Am I going insane? Have I been out of the loop too long? What is this madness? Is Chris actually Atari Jesus, more pure-hearted than any mortal gamer!?

Somebody please explain it to me. I'm very confused. I thought this was supposed to be a very rare and valuable game.

#77 FujiSkunk OFFLINE  

FujiSkunk

Quadrunner

• 7,483 posts
  • Behold the Fuji!

Posted Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:09 PM

Chase the Chuckwagon has more prestige than raw value.  It's a rarity, certainly, but it's not that rare, compared to Holy Grails like Air Raid or the Atari release of BMX Air Master.  The name lends itself nicely to the quest of finding those rarest games to complete your collection, and it was one of the first games to be spotlighted as hard to find, which is probably why it still gets attention despite it's reliatvely low spot on the "most rare" list.

#78 Shawn OFFLINE  

Shawn

Quadrunner

• 17,159 posts

Posted Sat Dec 2, 2017 12:16 AM

Chase the Chuckwagon...in good condition...for only $95!? Am I going insane? Have I been out of the loop too long? What is this madness? Is Chris actually Atari Jesus, more pure-hearted than any mortal gamer!?

Somebody please explain it to me. I'm very confused. I thought this was supposed to be a very rare and valuable game.

It has gone down in price A LOT over the last 20 years. It's perceived rarity and true rarity have became much clearer over the years. It's status as an elite uber rare worth $$$ is long gone and justifiably so.

#79 Chris Leach OFFLINE  

Chris Leach

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,144 posts
  • “Rotten wood cannot be carved”

Posted Mon Dec 4, 2017 4:37 PM

It has gone down in price A LOT over the last 20 years. It's perceived rarity and true rarity have became much clearer over the years. It's status as an elite uber rare worth $$$ is long gone and justifiably so.

since i posted this thread the price has dropped significantly.  i havnt updated lately was trying to divert to a new sales thread but if you need chase..shoot me an offer, i try to be fair

#80 Chris Leach OFFLINE  

Chris Leach

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,144 posts

Posted Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:45 PM

updating making it alpha order and eventually will hav eprices..for now just tell me what you need and lets get them to ya

#81 Chris Leach OFFLINE  

Chris Leach

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,144 posts

Posted Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:19 PM

adding prices prices are negotiable still if u think something is too much lets work it out

#82 MeatWithGravy OFFLINE  

MeatWithGravy

Space Invader

• 31 posts

Posted Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:01 PM

PM sent!

#83 Chris Leach OFFLINE  

Chris Leach

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,144 posts