IGNORED

IS2 Cartridge

RandyFemrite

Interesting. I knew the cart was missing the cut scenes but not music. Did you try hitting "0" as this toggles music on and off for most Jag games?

Also, sidebar: any one know if this was released simultaneously with the CD IS2 or much later?

There is no music on the cart and it was released later.

@Randy: Nice to see you are still around.:) Concerning the music, I always liked the music in IS, someone should rip the tracks from IS2 if possible. Other suggestion, something in line of Nine Inch Nails' The Wretched would fit the game very well in my opinion.

There is no music on the cart and it was released later.

@Randy: Nice to see you are still around.:) Concerning the music, I always liked the music in IS, someone should rip the tracks from IS2 if possible. Other suggestion, something in line of Nine Inch Nails' The Wretched would fit the game very well in my opinion.

Thanks peter! I know you're a go to guy for articles, info, etc. If you have any threads or links related to the timing or further info on the IS2 cart release, I'd be interested in reading up :) Edited by Jagosaurus

• 2 weeks later...