IGNORED

3do fz-1 console box and dimensions?

Here's the full size box. I'm really happy with the outcome. I had to improvise a lot on the making, but now my console will be stored comfortably on his alternative home...

This looks really good! I haven't forgot about taking better pictures for you! I just got back from a 2 week vacation. :) One of these would look great as a display box on my gaming shelves once I get them all ready.

This looks really good! I haven't forgot about taking better pictures for you! I just got back from a 2 week vacation. :) One of these would look great as a display box on my gaming shelves once I get them all ready.

Then send me your physical address if you want to and I'll send you all the 3do versions of the mini boxes I have (including the one you'll provide the pics). My email is lebiagi@me.com.

And when you take the pictures, dont forget to measure it ok?

Thanks again!!!!

Then send me your physical address if you want to and I'll send you all the 3do versions of the mini boxes I have (including the one you'll provide the pics). My email is lebiagi@me.com.

And when you take the pictures, dont forget to measure it ok?

Thanks again!!!!

Ok, once I get the measurements and take pics I'll send that on over to your email. :)

• 1 month later...

Hey there! I'm really interested in making a replica 3DO black box as well. Can I get a copy of them too jce3000gt? Or if you got them already, off of you Leonardo? Thanks!!

Hello ageekofadad, how are you?

I'm still waiting for the pics from jce3000gt... :-D :-D , but I do have the colorful box from it and can send you if you like it. In the meantime, if jce3000gt reads this, your help is still very much appreciated.

Thanks to all

• 2 years later...

Talk about ressurecting dead threads, I can get you the images for all 6 sides of a UK FZ-1 (black box) as it's 3 years later and repro boxes have exploded in popularity, by nobody seems to make this one and I have a spare set of (damaged) inserts that'd probably sell a lot better if they had a repro box paired with them

Hello lowly!!
Of course!! We are not dead, we are on hibernation mode!! Scans work better, but if you can’t scan them, nice pics are nice as well!!
You can send me by wetransfer if they are too big. My email is lebiagi@me.com. And remember, all in your time, no rush on my side!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, Leonardo Biagi said:

Hello lowly!!
Of course!! We are not dead, we are on hibernation mode!! Scans work better, but if you can’t scan them, nice pics are nice as well!!
You can send me by wetransfer if they are too big. My email is lebiagi@me.com. And remember, all in your time, no rush on my side!!

Glad to see your still here, must have been a. Good sleep for 3 years :)

it'll be maybe a week, my 3do is one of my few cherished consoles so it's boxed inside a second box behind my wardrobe, and I'm currently sorting through all my consoles for their 10 year maintenance checks and make custom boxes for the duplicates that don't have boxes.

It wont be scans, I only have an A4 scanner, I'll pull out my camera and try and get some decent shots for you

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2020 at 7:32 PM, Leonardo Biagi said:

Hello lowly!!

Sorry for the delays, re arranging my room and getting the shelving built for all the consoles + pulling them out of storage and making a space to take the images took way longer then expected, I'll get some images taken and work on those multiscans this weekend for sure

Link to gallery of uncompressed images (not sure if the forum compresses them) 

https://abload.de/gallery.php?key=jYks4GHT

Here are the unedited pictures from my 18MP Sony HX90V camera 

I'll work on scans for you too, then I'll figure out how I can get a repro box made for the extra poly inserts I have

DSC00236.JPG

DSC00235.JPG

DSC00234.JPG

DSC00233.JPG

DSC00232.JPG

DSC00231.JPG

DSC00230.JPG

DSC00229.JPG

Edited by lowly
Added a link to a off site image host of the images uncompressed

• 1 month later...
On 3/14/2017 at 2:02 PM, Leonardo Biagi said:

I got the dimensions from a collector here in Brazil and this is the result: (It is still missing some text information On the 3DO topo) (I would like to make the other version of the FZ-1 box, the black one with pictures, but then again I would still need pictures and the dimensions for that)

post-50438-0-51889600-1489510891_thumb.jpg

post-50438-0-31884800-1489510900_thumb.jpg

post-50438-0-02655100-1489510905_thumb.jpg

post-50438-0-92842800-1489510910_thumb.jpg

Tudo bem Leonardo? Poderia postar as dimensões e a traseira?

Ficou realmente muito legal ela montada.

• 8 months later...