Photo

Developers/testing required for mini-itx clone system - ÉclaireXL

127 replies to this topic

#126 JoSch OFFLINE  

JoSch

Moonsweeper

• 422 posts

Posted Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:22 AM

I developed the TK-II firmware in a high level visual programming language called FlowCode which does go through an interim C compiler (Boost C) and then into machine code. If you think it will be of any help I can give you the C code, but keep in mind that it won't be commented, nor pretty, or efficient since there is a lot of extraneous code associated with this process. Still interested?

- Michael

I'd be interested in the C code, too.

#127 foft OFFLINE  

foft

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 612 posts

Posted Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:20 PM

I developed the TK-II firmware in a high level visual programming language called FlowCode which does go through an interim C compiler (Boost C) and then into machine code. If you think it will be of any help I can give you the C code, but keep in mind that it won't be commented, nor pretty, or efficient since there is a lot of extraneous code associated with this process. Still interested?

- Michael

Yes please. Is there a manual too?

#128 mytekcontrols ONLINE  

mytekcontrols

Stargunner

• 1,751 posts

Posted Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:41 PM

Yes please. Is there a manual too?

A manual? I wish  ;)  best I can do for the moment is point you to HERE.

And here's the C code for the latest TK-II firmware: Attached File  TK-II-OS_V1_9X.c.zip   30.03KB   11 downloads

I was surprised to see that comments from my FlowCode got integrated into the C code. Now as I said earlier this isn't going to be very pretty, and there were a few quick and dirty solutions implemented to filter keystrokes in various ways. But in a nut shell what the code does is first translate the PS2 keyboard scan codes into a more logical format via a table (gets rid of all the unused spaces in the key map). This is then converted to upper and lowercase ASCII. And finally into actual Pokey expected key codes. So this covers the minimum that is required to get stuff to happen when pressing a key. On top of this there are routines for sending macro strings to Pokey, for recording macros, and some other stuff related to handling Cap Lock and navigation. Also there are routines for initializing the keyboard, turning on or off LED's, or re-initializing a keyboard after hot-plugging.

Have fun going through my code  :grin:

- Michael

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users