IGNORED

PRGE (Portland Retro Gaming Expo) - Oct 20-22 in 2017

Lathe26

Tarzilla has a great list above. I'll just add

Blue Star Donuts (these are gourmet-level donuts, you won't find these flavors in the grocery store)

http://www.bluestardonuts.com

Is that the place the ones we had in the booth came from or was there a third donut place? I wasn't too thrilled by the ones we had at the booth, but then again it could just be that I was stuffed from voodoo the night before :)

Last year we just winged it. Ended up a different restaurant on each of the 3 nights, I think Cmart was the spur of the moment coordinator, since he wasn't doing anything useful...as usual ;)

The sunday night restaurant was nice and quiet and we had a whole section to ourselves. We are probably banned from the saturday night one because cmart reserved for 16 and I think 24 eventually showed up ;)

Lol! I locked down reservations for like 18 of us on Friday and Saturday night with no warning. I crushed it. ?

• Like 1

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You want freakin awesome warm pulsating bite size cinnamon donuts made to order melt in your mouth with many different toppings neighborhood style in your belly holy crap YUM???!!!

One place...

Pip's Original Doughnuts on Freemont.

I dare any of you to try this place and tell me I'm wrong. I shoved those liitle warm cinnamon friends down my throat so many times when I lived in Portland and each visit was like a new etheral experience. They even have milk damnit!

P.S. - Go when they first open or call ahead and check to avoid lines.

Edited by LiqMat

I wonder which Intellivision booths, other than IntellivisionRevolution, will be at the PRGE convention.

It has been said that Intellivisionaries and Freewheeling Games guys won't attend :(

The Naber Hood Games guy will go, but I don't know whether he will have a booth or not

And CollectorVision?

and the new entry in the Intellivision world: Opcode?

Naber Hood games is sharing a booth with me. And will likely have their (his) own banner and will have his own section of a double end booth. (I'm guessing).

Atari2600Land (Timdu) will have a booth. He will be selling Gosub for Intellivision and some other new releases. (Not intellivision)

http://www.2600connection.com/features/gosubi/features_gosubi.html

Edited by Rev
  • Like 1

Blah Blah Woof Woof will be demoing a game only. I'm just waiting on final Intellectual Property clearance/license. We may have a couple of Guests in our booth. Waiting for final word.

• Like 2

Naber Hood games is sharing a booth with me. And will likely have their (his) own banner and will have his own section of a double end booth. (I'm guessing).

Atari2600Land (Timdu) will have a booth. He will be selling Gosub for Intellivision and some other new releases. (Not intellivision)

http://www.2600connection.com/features/gosubi/features_gosubi.html

I figured you would be on the double end of something there! :thumbsup:

Soulbuster - Arrives 4pm 10/19/2017 - Inn at the Convention Center.

Intymike - Will already be there - Hotel??

OK let's keep the list going. When there are a few on the list, I will start a PM so phone numbers can be passed around

Edited by SoulBuster

OK let's keep the list going. When there are a few on the list, I will start a PM so phone numbers can be passed around

Cmart and Tarzilla will be there sometime Thursday, we'll probably have to do a run to pick up a bunch of crap we pre-shipped plus I'm helping Albert do some setup (as will Cmart, who will be pointing at things, but in an "experienced and professional" way)

Tarzilla - Will be there - Hotel Eastlund?

Cmart - Will be there - Hotel Eastlund?

Intellivotion - afternoon - Inn at the Convention Center.

I don't know about Mr. "I'll-book-the-day-before" Cmart, but I'm booked at the Eastlund