IGNORED

Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, March 19

RobertB

Happy Spring, C= and Ami aficionados!

The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next meeting from 11 a.m. to 2+ p.m., Sunday, March 19 at --

Bobby Salazar's Mexican Restaurant

2839 North Blackstone Ave. (corner of Blackstone and Michigan)

Fresno, California

(559) 227-1686

For discussion, we'll talk about the May Maker Faire, the June Pacific Commodore Expo NW, and the July Commodore Vegas Expo. This time, we look at part 3 of the newly-released film, "Viva Amiga: The Story of a Beautiful Machine." Also I'll have information for member Louis about his CommVEx presentation on modding the Plus/4.

In hardware, we'll try out the Final Expansion 3, Rev. 11, for the VIC-20. We'll examine the SwinSID Ultimate for the C64 and C128. For member Brad, I'll bring back the Kim Uno (KIM-1 replica), and perhaps he can figure out how to use it. Member Bruce may be bringing back his Amiga 2000 for us to replace the battery in the system. I will be bringing in the A2000 which will be at Maker Faire and at CommVEx. Refurbished by Duncan M., this one is loaded with a Blizzard 2060 50 MHz. board, 128 megs of Fast RAM, 2 megs of Chip RAM due to MegaChip, SCSI controller board with 8 megs of RAM, NewTek Video Toaster, Digital Processing Systems Personal TBC, A2065 Ethernet card, Digital Processing Systems Personal Animation Recorder (PAR), OS 3.1, SCSI CD-ROM drive, 4 gig SCSI main hard drive, 500 meg SCSI hard drive for the PAR.

At last month's meeting, we flailed around with the Bear Essentials and the Chalkboard Powerpad for the C64. This month it returns, but no more flailing, because now we have the instructions in order to use the program with the Powerpad. :)

Truly,

Robert Bernardo

Fresno Commodore User Group

http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm

P.S. Plus a there will be a box of complete C64 software packages, free for anyone to have.

(Let's try this again... with better formatting.)

Happy Spring, C= and Ami aficionados!

The Fresno Commodore User Group has its next meeting from 11 a.m. to 2+ p.m., Sunday, March 19 at --

Bobby Salazar's Mexican Restaurant

2839 North Blackstone Ave. (corner of Blackstone and Michigan)

Fresno, California

(559) 227-1686

For discussion, we'll talk about the May Maker Faire, the June Pacific Commodore Expo NW, and the July Commodore Vegas Expo. This time, we look at part 3 of the newly-released film, "Viva Amiga: The Story of a Beautiful Machine." Also I'll have information for member Louis about his CommVEx presentation on modding the Plus/4.

In hardware, we'll try out the Final Expansion 3, Rev. 11, for the VIC-20. We'll examine the SwinSID Ultimate for the C64 and C128. For member Brad, I'll bring back the Kim Uno (KIM-1 replica), and perhaps he can figure out how to use it. Member Bruce may be bringing back his Amiga 2000 for us to replace the battery in the system. I will be bringing in the A2000 which will be at Maker Faire and at CommVEx. Refurbished by Duncan M., this one is loaded with a Blizzard 2060 50 MHz. board, 128 megs of Fast RAM, 2 megs of Chip RAM due to MegaChip, SCSI controller board with 8 megs of RAM, NewTek Video Toaster, Digital Processing Systems Personal TBC, A2065 Ethernet card, Digital Processing Systems Personal Animation Recorder (PAR), OS 3.1, SCSI CD-ROM drive, 4 gig SCSI main hard drive, 500 meg SCSI hard drive for the PAR.

At last month's meeting, we flailed around with the Bear Essentials and the Chalkboard Powerpad for the C64. This month it returns, but no more flailing, because now we have the instructions in order to use the program with the Powerpad. :)

Truly,

Robert Bernardo

Fresno Commodore User Group

http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm

P.S. Plus a there will be a box of complete C64 software packages, free for anyone to have.