IGNORED

Show your collection!

GenetixJ

The Fathom box is a hideous reproduction from eBay. Probably great for Genesis games, not so much for anything I have. I'm too cheap to get a boxed copy, so until I dumb luck into one for a good price I'll settle for my poor imitation.

I gotta step up my game. Y'all putting my IKEA cabinets to shame with these beautiful setups.

• Like 1

The Fathom box is a hideous reproduction from eBay. Probably great for Genesis games, not so much for anything I have. I'm too cheap to get a boxed copy, so until I dumb luck into one for a good price I'll settle for my poor imitation.

I gotta step up my game. Y'all putting my IKEA cabinets to shame with these beautiful setups.

I tried my hand at making one that could fit an actual Imagic tray. It turned out to be a good layout but you really can't do their boxes justice without the ability to print in foil or chrome:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

I finally found a CIB copy for a decent price so the my reproduction one is just a spare. I feel that's just as good since making Fathom repros in this style would cause a lot of Imagic titles to wind up losing their trays and contribute to there being more incomplete copies of games out there.

05.jpg

• Like 5

Facebook of all places! I was looking for the Homebrew group and searched "Intellivision". The first 'hit' was a 'for sale' ad with the boxed controller. Right place right time with right money!

How on Earth did you ever find a boxed Inty II controller?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Sheezus! Some of your collections are amazing! I'm just getting back into the Inty collecting game so my collection is small but growing. I talked about in another thread how I think i may take the approach of collecting the original 125 on my Ultimate Flashback (thanks, Byte Knight!) and getting into the CIB homebrew area. No matter how I slice it, it's gonna get pricey! But, it has been a fun start...

post-64711-0-37188600-1530619657.jpg

post-64711-0-37003500-1530619669.jpg

• Like 1

Sheezus! Some of your collections are amazing! I'm just getting back into the Inty collecting game so my collection is small but growing. I talked about in another thread how I think i may take the approach of collecting the original 125 on my Ultimate Flashback (thanks, Byte Knight!) and getting into the CIB homebrew area. No matter how I slice it, it's gonna get pricey! But, it has been a fun start...

If you're going the homebrew route, there are some I'd highly recommend:

Christmas Carol vs the Ghost of Christmas Presents - A CIB version will cost you a pretty penny, but the ROM is free here: http://carolvsghost.com/pg_game.html. Quite simply the BEST homebrew on the system (IMO). I know you two didn't hit it off, but DZ is a good guy (who put his hard work out there for free with the ROM and hosted an annual Christmas competition for years) and made one hell of a fun game.

D2K - Truly amazing version of Donkey Kong on the Inty. Pushed the system to its limits ...

Piggy Bank - This one will cost you, but it's a fun (addictive) little game by Groovybee.

Princess Quest - Hard as hell and I've cursed at the screen many times playing it.

Super Chef Burgertime - Burgertime with many many new levels.

Space Patrol - A great looking and fun port. One of the most polished releases.

Good luck and enjoy!

• Like 1

If you're going the homebrew route, there are some I'd highly recommend:

Christmas Carol vs the Ghost of Christmas Presents - A CIB version will cost you a pretty penny, but the ROM is free here: http://carolvsghost.com/pg_game.html. Quite simply the BEST homebrew on the system (IMO). I know you two didn't hit it off, but DZ is a good guy (who put his hard work out there for free with the ROM and hosted an annual Christmas competition for years) and made one hell of a fun game.

D2K - Truly amazing version of Donkey Kong on the Inty. Pushed the system to its limits ...

Piggy Bank - This one will cost you, but it's a fun (addictive) little game by Groovybee.

Princess Quest - Hard as hell and I've cursed at the screen many times playing it.

Space Patrol - A great looking and fun port. One of the most polished releases.

Good luck and enjoy!

Thanks, Fushek... Despite all of the other stuff, I did download Dz's game and it is pretty amazing. Definitely credit where credit is due. I also purchased the ROM's for everything that you have listed with the obvious exception of Piggy Bank. That one seems pretty hard to come by since there is no ROM currently. I don't have the CIB of those other 4 listed above but I gladly paid the respective owners for the ROMs and have enjoyed them all! I bought Princess Quest and Space Patrol from Nanochess and they are great. And I corresponded with someone named David when I purchased Super Burger Time... not sure what his name is on this forum (I'm assuming he's here somewhere). I also bought like 7 or 8 others from David as well. All great stuff! I'm gonna need a raise to support this habit!

I just realized that I had Space Patrol listed above from Nanochess. I think I actually got that one from Left Turn Only (I think that's correct anyway). I got Space Raid and Princess Quest from Nanochess.

Yup, that is correct.

One of my most favorite homebrew game. I love the idea having 69 different levels, and the levels are chosen at random. Kinda like a rogue like type of game. Some levels can be very difficult to solve. Only minor complain that the salt storm should stun the enemies instead of freezing them. Often they are in your way.

There are few more games in the programming section of this forums you can play. Welcome to the Atari-age forums.