IGNORED

Which case config?

cjameslv

My pearl Imagin case just arrived today. I was playing with ideas of mixing the cases shells around. One thing i noticed is the base of the pearl one has the left over marks of the Atari logo on controller ports and so i was leaning to the Pearl top w/grey bottom.

Which one do you guys think looks best?

Grey top / white bottom - Pearl top / grey bottom

11izjn5.jpg

All Original - All Pearl/White

2638y2g.jpg

My pearl Imagin case just arrived today. I was playing with ideas of mixing the cases shells around. One thing i noticed is the base of the pearl one has the left over marks of the Atari logo on controller ports and so i was leaning to the Pearl top w/grey bottom.

Which one do you guys think looks best?

Grey top / white bottom - Pearl top / grey bottom

11izjn5.jpg

Not gunna lie... the grey top / white bottom actually looks pretty cool!

I say go with that.

But save the bottom for when you can retire and sell a well-used Jaguar for $100,000.

Are you able to remove the imagen logo? For non stock I like the all white case with a blue LED. Some people have even figured out how to do the Atari and Jaguar logos in blue vinyl which looks amazing if done right.

Yeah its just screen printed over the clear coat so it will buff off. I was thinking of replicating the same logos and text from the original to put on it. What is cool is its still stamped Atari on the inside of the shells.