IGNORED

WANTED: Starpath Supercharger PAL

MemberAtarian

You're in luck. I'm just about to sell my boxed PAL Supercharger and 3 PAL Supercharger games. Needless to say though it isn't going to be that cheap considering a PAL Supercharger is bloody rare... before you ask, I haven't fully decided on an asking price yet.

You're in luck. I'm just about to sell my boxed PAL Supercharger and 3 PAL Supercharger games. Needless to say though it isn't going to be that cheap considering a PAL Supercharger is bloody rare... before you ask, I haven't fully decided on an asking price yet.

Tell me more, I have a sealed big box Supercharger, which I assume is PAL.

Flashback: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/155981-starpath-supercharger-large-box-variation/

Note I posted in that thread heh, yes it's the same large box, I have seen very few of them in my travels. Mine sadly is in much worse condition that the photo in post 1 of the thread. PAL Superchargers don't come up very often, and they don't work on NTSC 2600s afaik. Needless to say I've only seen five of the other games over the last 15 years, and managed to acquire three of them.

Tell me more, I have a sealed big box Supercharger, which I assume is PAL.

Flashback: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/155981-starpath-supercharger-large-box-variation/

The one on the flashback link is the NTSC version. ;) The PAL has a little text saying "PAL version".

Yeah, there is two ones with box on ebay as well. :) I tried to get a boxless one the day before yesterday, but ebay did not count my last bid, so I lost it. But of course I will be interested in your offer as well. :) Which games do you have? :)