IGNORED

F/S: Air Raid by Men-A-Vision for Atari 2600

aservantes

I am selling an Atari Air Raid 2600 video game cartridge. No box. Its in good cosmetic shape for its age and label is good. The game plays but the picture is distorted as shown. I believe it's because the pins are dirty or need to be polished, but not positive. I don't feel comfortable trying to clean them due to risk of damaging the cart or board. I am selling it for $2,750 OBO. It will be shipped in a box with packing material and insurance. And tracking of course. Paypal (NO friends and family) or meet up in San Antonio, TX. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks!

post-52914-0-97479800-1490214860_thumb.jpg

post-52914-0-52808500-1490214894_thumb.jpg

post-52914-0-11678400-1490214938_thumb.jpg

post-52914-0-64956900-1490214970_thumb.jpg

post-52914-0-99545100-1490214993_thumb.jpg

post-52914-0-98771000-1490215011_thumb.jpg

post-52914-0-54044500-1490215039_thumb.jpg

post-52914-0-11210400-1490215100_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi eightbit, I'm new to this site. I was actually told about this site by some other collectors that said this would be a good place to have people check it out for me and also to the sell it if i decided too. Actually contacted atariage directly.

I posted it on the 2600 forum a little over a week ago and got nothing but positive feedback.

I suppose if paypal is used to pay as merchandise (no gift payments) the buyer should be protected. Not saying you are not legit, just we don't know you. I believe you are on the up and up however. Good luck with that sale. I sure wish I could afford it. It has been my personal holy grail for decades.

Ok so if this helps on his sale. I browsed through his different sites and links he posted. I seen some snes manuals on his offer up listings that I wanted and I pended a trade for them. The items came in today exactly as shown in the links he provided. So it does seem like what he is posting is legit and while he is a new member he has a bit more credibility now in my opinion just for the fact that he was able to deliver on items he had shown for sale. Of course my trade was not $2700 but still, I def. would feel more comfortable now in making a bigger purchase from him.

• Like 2

I dont use ebay. I use Offer Up. I can post a link to my profile.

I think we are at the point where a lot of people will not have the typical ebay reference.

We are now seeing people selling stuff on facebook, instagram, offer up, craigslist, and probably other venues.

Its a new and inventive way to cut out the oppressive ebay and the extra fees.

More power to you!

Thank you icemanxp300! I really appreciate your comments!

If anyone is interested please let me know. I really want this to go to someone who will appreciate it and needs it for their collection.

I am flexible on price. I am actually lowering the price to $2,500 obo.

• Like 1

NP. This game while I would like to have it is worth too much for me to keep. If you are not getting interest here sadly you may have to ebay this item to move it. While many dislike ebay, ebay does get views and sales.

If I were to sell this game on ebay I would videotape myself packing it up. As far as shipping no matter where the sale I would pack it inside multiple boxes and insure it for full value as well as put adult signature confirmation w/return receipt.

I don't like shipping high stuff too much but I did ship a $1200 game to the UK a few years ago and it worked out for me. I also shipped it inside a lock box lol.

I would also suggest putting this on ebay for a bin of like $5,000 or BO only to get interested buyers to email you. I would then conduct a private sale outside of ebay. That is how I sold my last 3 really high value items.

I do not keep up with high dollar prices too closely, but I think at one point the price for a loose Air Raid got down to $1,500 or so. It might have been because so many copies came out of the woodwork because of all the attention this game received.

That was a few years ago so I do not know if it came back up any. I think at its highest it was just under $3,500.

• Like 1