UnoCart (a new multi-cart) - orders/pre-orders thread

unocart ultimate cart sd card multicart excel

155 replies to this topic

#151 flashjazzcat ONLINE  

flashjazzcat

Quadrunner

• 12,465 posts

Posted Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:59 AM

EU packages posted (will PM tracking info tonight). USA/Canada to follow...

#152 MacRorie OFFLINE  

MacRorie

Dragonstomper

• 660 posts
  • No matter where you go, there you are.

Posted Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:36 PM

Holy $hit man!  Nice upgrades.

Thanks!

Yeah, the Pick & Place was about what I was spending on every run of Ultimate carts, so I am *really* hoping it works out.  The solder printer was more, but it is a currently produced model and *fingers crossed* will also help eliminate errors.  All that being said, if this doesn't work out . . . umm, yeah.  It could be "bad."

#153 flashjazzcat ONLINE  

flashjazzcat

Quadrunner

• 12,465 posts

Posted Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:39 PM

Rest of the UNOs were posted today, and everyone's been informed via PM. Thanks to everyone who ordered and special thanks to Robin for designing yet another innovative piece of hardware for the A8, for getting me involved with it, and affording me the opportunity to gain valuable experience though two manufacturing runs. I learned a great deal which will hopefully stand me in good stead in the future.

Edited by flashjazzcat, Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:40 PM.

#154 MacRorie OFFLINE  

MacRorie

Dragonstomper

• 660 posts

Posted Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:40 PM

So the Ultimate Cart doesn't support .atr files at all?

Stephen!  Good to see you again! Keep meaning to call . . but yeah. . . 

Anyhoo, nope, Ultimate does not currently support ATRs.  HOWEVER, it will work on the 400/800 where the UNO will not and it will load larger ROM files than the UNO.  Thus the reason the UNO is less expensive, but still a *VERY* good product with room to grow (Game Boy emulator?? It is theoretically possible, just like quantum teleportation!)

#155 EamonShoot OFFLINE  

EamonShoot

Space Invader

• 32 posts

Posted Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:38 PM

All cartridges have passed burn-in tests and having labelled them, I'm now printing out manuals and address labels prior to packaging everything up.

attachicon.gifDSCF6757.JPG

I'll be sending out PMs with tracking numbers, etc, in the next few days. ;)

Mine arrived today safe and sound! Many thanks Jon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#156 MacRorie OFFLINE  

MacRorie

Dragonstomper

• 660 posts

Posted Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:37 PM

All carts are tested and packed.  Both US & non-US packages will be put in the mail tomorrow.  If you did not receive your tracking number from PayPal, please let me know and I will send it to you under separate cover.

For those of you waiting to order:  I have UNOCarts in hand for immediate sale  $55 plus shipping!  Send me a PM.  They will also be available on eBay for $60+shipping.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: unocart, ultimate cart, sd card, multicart, excel

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users