IGNORED

Intellivision Flashback 2

Lathe26

• 2 months later...

My son has crashed two of my Ultimate Flashbacks. I hope to find so time this weekend to figure out what has gone wrong. LOL A weekend might do it.

The Gold Activision box comes with paddles, and there are controller ports for using old paddles on all 3 variants.

It seems like this edition has been thought out nicely.

This is the only one that matters.

http://www.atgames.us/Atari-Flashback-8-Gold-Activision-Edition-AVT.htm

The others are nice, but why bother with them, especially the analog output one. If you're gonna play on a CRT you probably want the old stuff anyway.

Ready to buy this as soon as it's possible to do that. It would make a nice family Xmas gift but I want it sooner!

• 2 weeks later...

Some news here. http://atariage.com/forums/topic/263467-at-games-intellivision-flashback-2-coming-this-fall/?p=3787583

OK, I will NOT go into detail at this time, but positive momentum on something from AtGames that's Intellivision-related that could be a whole lot better than previously anticipated is now underway. If things work out, look for an official announcement in a few months and availability towards the end of the year. To be clear, I'm just posting this update as a courtesy because of the previous all-too-early leaks and then stalls with the progress, so please take what I'm saying for what it is at this point in time, i.e., confirmation that there's hope again for a great new Intellivision product in 2017. Thanks.

• Like 2

Punctuation, man, punctuation! That would be K&R. :P

A colleague at work mentioned that classic, and a second colleague looked at us with a blank stare... "What's that?". Man, did that make me feel old. So I loaned my copy to her.

I'm old. And I have no idea what this is referencing.