IGNORED

Toshiba TIMM 21" TV Display Atari & Other Retro Gaming Systems (Pickup Only

AtariSociety

*No Longer For Sale*

Pickup only in Grass Valley California. This is one hour from Sacramento.

If you are am Atarian or use other retro computers and gaming machines, you may have heard of the Toshiba TIMM. A large multimedia style display that has all sorts of ports to be used for many older retro systems like Atari and Commodore. Nice large 21" so great for gaming. These are hard to find these days! Took me years to get mine and I was lucky.

Selling for what I paid for it, no more, no less, at $300. Well, I will do $299 if you need to say you found one for less than $300. LOL.

Works well. Will show it running here on my Atari. It is old of course so when 1st turned on depending on what system and cables I am using and how long it has sat for months, color may flicker for a couple minutes and then settles in. Might be my old atari too doing that but figured I would make note of it.

Comes with remote too and power cord.

Heavy, big, great for 70s, 80s, and 90s older computers and gaming systems.

In Grass Valley. This is 45 minutes from Roseville. 1 hour from Sacramento. Pick up ONLY in Grass Valley after you see the monitor running.

Email if interested.

post-26160-0-83750200-1490809781_thumb.jpg

post-26160-0-43271500-1490809787_thumb.jpg

Edited by AtariSociety
  • Like 1

bump. Going to let the ad go through the weekend and if no takers, have decided to keep it for now and take the ad down. Willing to knock $50 off so welling at $249 if purchased by this weekend or at least have a small deposit for it by then where they can come pickup at a later time. Located in NorCal, about 1 hour from Sacramento. Makes for a small audience but maybe someone looking for this will see it before I take the ad down. Have a nice one! tj

• Like 1

Good luck with your sale! I am in NO POSITION to buy even if I WAS in the U.S. BUT DAMN back in the day this was literally my DREAM CRT! From the size to the picture quality I'd have given my left nut to have one for my consoles and computers. An awesome T.V.

It is pretty sweet. I was not going to even try to sell it but figured I would give it a short run. If it sold... cool. If not.... no big deal. I used it yesterday on my Atari and after enjoying, figured I would just let it go a short time more and then pull it. Don't really need to sell it so.

Anyway, thanks for the words. Have a nice one.

TJ