IGNORED

FS: Boxed Jaguar Rotary Controller & Custom Patches

Machine

Down to 3, with one of those on hold!

Don't miss out, last chance!

I will considered trades for complete Jaguar or 7800 games. If you have a trade list, let me know.

I also want to get a XE system and a SD cart. If you have either for trade, let me know. I will put in money to make a fair trade.

I'm putting a want list together over the next few days, but send me a PM if you are interested in a trade.

We have officially sold out of the Boxed Rotary Controller without the new 20 pin socket.

I would like to thank everyone who bought the controllers, your feedback was amazing and I really appreciate all the positive responses!

If you missed out, we still have two Boxed Regular Rotary Controllers for sale at $75.

-Tom

• Like 1

I just got my two rotary controllers in the mail, and have to say: the presentation of these controllers is FANTASTIC. As a collector, it's really cool to see someone put the time and love into the big full-color box and the rotary knob itself. Even the patches are very well done.

Thanks for making these available! I look forward to trying them out soon. :)

I just got my two rotary controllers in the mail, and have to say: the presentation of these controllers is FANTASTIC. As a collector, it's really cool to see someone put the time and love into the big full-color box and the rotary knob itself. Even the patches are very well done.

Thanks for making these available! I look forward to trying them out soon. :)

Thank you very much Carl! That means a lot coming from you!

I am happy that the hard work is appreciated.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks to everyone who bought my controllers!!!

I am officially sold out of all controllers.

I have a few extra boxes and a few controllers leftover, but I will not have time until August to make them.

Everything needs to be assembled, everything seems to take much longer than hoped.

It will be a very small run, maybe a 1/2 dozen or so, I will put a post up once I get them made.

This will be the final run, but I do have one little surprise for this....

Of course the patches are still available, grab those while they are still available.

• 4 months later...

I have gotten several requests over the last 6 months to purchase one of the boxed Rotary Controllers. These controllers have replaceable 74HC244 chips, so if they controller goes bad or static zaps your controller you can easily replace the 74HC244 chip.

I have been slowly working on 6 more controllers. They will included everything mentioned in first post along with a drawstring carry bag(controller image on one side and Jag logo on other). I will be finished early next week, so this is AA member's heads up. I will be out of town til Monday, so just PM me if interested and I will PM you back on Monday.

Here is the entire setup:

Boxed Rotary Controller,

4 set of Patches,

Letter from Activision,

Controller Bag(one bag per controller)

New 74HC244 chip installed

Extra 74HC244 chip included.

Cost is $125 plus shipping.

The $5 increase is for the bag(which is priced below my cost)

Check out Crossbow's excellent review for a deeper look at the Boxed Rotary Controller:

post-14528-0-44411700-1510934767_thumb.jpg

post-14528-0-09235900-1510934786_thumb.jpg

I have gotten several requests over the last 6 months to purchase one of the boxed Rotary Controllers. These controllers have replaceable 74HC244 chips, so if they controller goes bad or static zaps your controller you can easily replace the 74HC244 chip.

I have been slowly working on 6 more controllers. They will included everything mentioned in first post along with a drawstring carry bag(controller image on one side and Jag logo on other). I will be finished early next week, so this is AA member's heads up. I will be out of town til Monday, so just PM me if interested and I will PM you back on Monday.

Here is the entire setup:

Boxed Rotary Controller,

4 set of Patches,

Letter from Activision,

Controller Bag(one bag per controller)

New 74HC244 chip installed

Extra 74HC244 chip included.

Cost is $125 plus shipping.

The $5 increase is for the bag(which is priced below my cost)

Check out Crossbow's excellent review for a deeper look at the Boxed Rotary Controller:

Oh...can the bags be got separate for those of us that bought these previously? I would love to keep mine in a bag when not in use off to the side of my Jaguar.

• Like 1

All sold out!

If I make a few more, they will be bagged, not boxed...

I would expect there will be more interest once the Jaguar-to-5200 adapter is completed. Assuming the 5200 can detect the spinner mod via the adapter and treat it like a normal 5200 CX52 controller, [theoretically] it would work incredibly well with Pole Position, Kaboom, Super Breakout, Space Invaders, Galaxian, Gyruss, Castle Crisis, and...best of all...Tempest.

Machine, that metallic Atari logo, is that a decal or is it metal? That would sure look nice atop a regular Atari Paddle or Driving Controller, if one were made to fit their dimensions.... :)