IGNORED

Sega to Intellivision controller adapter

grips03

Due to limited interest, I'll now be making 9 adapters. So that leaves 1 left for sale.

Price is now $70 vs. $77, as I won't be supplying the power adapter. You will need to purchase from Digikey. Part number for power adapter is listed in the first post in this thread. This is the same power adapter I use to test the adapters before mailing them. This will help reduce the money I need to outlay to build these 9.

Parts from Digikey have arrived.

Now just waiting on PCBs which should arrive end of this week / early next week. Once these PCBs check out, I'll order the remaining ones needed.

Half the cases are cut for keypads and will finish the other half this weekend.

Shipping in March should be perfect.

I can add you to waiting list. Let me get the 9 out and see if I have any parts left. Most parts I ordered as qty 10, but pcbs are in groups of 3, so I ordered 9. If someone drops off the list, you can take that spot.

I also make this:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/213043-intv2-arcade-controller-pre-order-interest-list

and have one ready to ship. Price would be $190 + shipping. There are scratches on the controller case, but otherwise it is extremely nice and well built and for $30 less than what I normally sell for. Price is less due to scratches on used AES controller case.

photos here:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/246017-custom-atari-5200-colecovision-intellivision-vectrex-controllers/?do=findComment&comment=3968992