Photo

Reprints of Hotdog and Relief Pitcher and New Releases Coming This Month

201 replies to this topic

#1 Beta Phase Games OFFLINE  

Beta Phase Games

Space Invader

• 17 posts

Posted Mon Apr 3, 2017 7:45 AM

Due to receiving a lot of requests for a reprint of Hotdog and Relief Pitcher, we have produced a second batch of the games.

These will be released with another licensed unreleased game which hasn't been made available yet.

At the same time we will be releasing a new version of Alien VS Predator that features all 3 playable characters as well as Alien and Marine Enemies.

A feature for the two new releases will be made available on our website at the time of the release announcement with more information on how complete they are and will hopefully answer any questions that anybody might have.

This thread is intended to give everyone who has been waiting a more clear status of our progress on the reprints - the games will be ready by the end of April. We are not creating a pre-order list like we did last time because the games are already made.

#2 davidcalgary29 OFFLINE  

davidcalgary29

Quadrunner

• 5,491 posts

Posted Mon Apr 3, 2017 9:23 AM

Wow, a new version of AvP -- and Hot Dog and Relief Pitcher too?! Did Stun Runner 87 put you up to this? :D

#3 Stun Runner 87 OFFLINE  

Stun Runner 87

Stargunner

• 1,215 posts

Posted Mon Apr 3, 2017 9:37 AM

Due to receiving a lot of requests for a reprint of Hotdog and Relief Pitcher, we have produced a second batch of the games.

These will be released with another licensed unreleased game which hasn't been made available yet.

At the same time we will be releasing a new version of Alien VS Predator that features all 3 playable characters as well as Alien and Marine Enemies.

A feature for the two new releases will be made available on our website at the time of the release announcement with more information on how complete they are and will hopefully answer any questions that anybody might have.

This thread is intended to give everyone who has been waiting a more clear status of our progress on the reprints - the games will be ready by the end of April. We are not creating a pre-order list like we did last time because the games are already made.

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
Thank you very much for the response.
You made my day.
This is excellent news, especially for a passionate Atari Lynx enthusiast like myself.
I look forward to purchasing these awsome games from you.
Right on 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Peace. ✌

Edited by Stun Runner 87, Mon Apr 3, 2017 9:39 AM.

#4 Stun Runner 87 OFFLINE  

Stun Runner 87

Stargunner

• 1,215 posts

Posted Mon Apr 3, 2017 9:38 AM

Wow, a new version of AvP -- and Hot Dog and Relief Pitcher too?! Did Stun Runner 87 put you up to this? :D

🙌

#5 Maddog OFFLINE  

Maddog

Space Invader

• 48 posts

Posted Mon Apr 3, 2017 11:23 AM

Christmas has come early!! :grin:

Another three games to add to my collection

Thank you Beta Phase Games! :thumbsup: 

Edited by Maddog, Mon Apr 3, 2017 11:25 AM.

#6 Trew OFFLINE  

Trew

Chopper Commander

• 237 posts

Posted Mon Apr 3, 2017 2:50 PM

Brilliant, cash waiting!

#7 Orange-Phantom OFFLINE  

Orange-Phantom

Star Raider

• 80 posts

Posted Mon Apr 3, 2017 2:53 PM

ACE!!!!!!

#8 djrodderz OFFLINE  

djrodderz

Star Raider

• 59 posts

Posted Mon Apr 3, 2017 4:01 PM

Will these be a limited release?

#9 Sapicco OFFLINE  

Sapicco

Dragonstomper

• 606 posts

Posted Mon Apr 3, 2017 5:50 PM

This is great! I hope I am able to get copies of all of them before they sell out. This is the best news I have heard in a while.

Edited by Sapicco, Mon Apr 3, 2017 5:51 PM.

#10 Stun Runner 87 OFFLINE  

Stun Runner 87

Stargunner

• 1,215 posts

Posted Mon Apr 3, 2017 6:18 PM

I hope there is an announcement a day before the release so I know the exact date. That way I can set up a pup tent and camp out outside the website like people do at the mall the night before limited Air Jordan's come out.
That way I won't miss out again 🤔
I figure there will be a long line for this one.

Edited by Stun Runner 87, Mon Apr 3, 2017 6:20 PM.

#11 CyranoJ OFFLINE  

CyranoJ

River Patroller

• 4,885 posts
  • RAPTOR in LOCAL

Posted Tue Apr 4, 2017 3:58 AM

How on earth did you get the rights for that from Fox? :D

#12 Turbo Laser Lynx OFFLINE  

Turbo Laser Lynx

Moonsweeper

• 302 posts

Posted Tue Apr 4, 2017 5:31 AM

Great news! Thanks for releasing a reprint! :thumbsup:

#13 Stun Runner 87 OFFLINE  

Stun Runner 87

Stargunner

• 1,215 posts

Posted Tue Apr 4, 2017 5:57 AM

How on earth did you get the rights for that from Fox? :D

A good solution would be to change the title from "Alien VS. Predator" to "Green interplanetary Rastafarian Mercenaries with Dreadlocks Vs. Infestation of slimey space Locusts - The Cosmic pest control incident".
😒

#14 Beta Phase Games OFFLINE  

Beta Phase Games

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted Tue Apr 4, 2017 6:21 AM

Will these be a limited release?

Hotdog and Relief Pitcher were never intended to be limited releases but the reprints got delayed with the rest of our projects. For now we have 75 copies of each and plan to make more if there is further interest.

We have 35 copies of the licensed (currently unnamed) release, that we are helping somebody else distribute. It is up to the owner of this game if they want us to produce more, if they do it themselves in the future .etc

We only made 10 AVP due to Video61 and B&C having sold a less complete version of this game for years, we are not sure if there is any interest in it - but as with the other releases we will consider whether there is enough interest to make additional copies.

#15 Stun Runner 87 OFFLINE  

Stun Runner 87

Stargunner

• 1,215 posts

Posted Tue Apr 4, 2017 7:10 AM

Hotdog and Relief Pitcher were never intended to be limited releases but the reprints got delayed with the rest of our projects. For now we have 75 copies of each and plan to make more if there is further interest.

We have 35 copies of the licensed (currently unnamed) release, that we are helping somebody else distribute. It is up to the owner of this game if they want us to produce more, if they do it themselves in the future .etc

We only made 10 AVP due to Video61 and B&C having sold a less complete version of this game for years, we are not sure if there is any interest in it - but as with the other releases we will consider whether there is enough interest to make additional copies.

Good Morning.
I had a question about Hotdog and Relief Pitcher.
Will you be announcing the date we can start to place our orders for Hotdog and relief pitcher before you make them available for order?
I am just asking because I missed out the last time and I want to make sure I'm on the internet and prepared the day of.
I know you said somtimes at the end April.

And also, personally i am very thankful that you are making these games available again for us.

Peace ✌

#16 Beta Phase Games OFFLINE  

Beta Phase Games

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 17 posts

Posted Tue Apr 4, 2017 7:39 AM

Will you be announcing the date we can start to place our orders for Hotdog and relief pitcher before you make them available for order?

I can update this thread with a specific date a week in advance. But right now the it is expected to be the last week of April (week of the 24th).

#17 Stun Runner 87 OFFLINE  

Stun Runner 87

Stargunner

• 1,215 posts

Posted Tue Apr 4, 2017 7:40 AM

I can update this thread with a specific date a week in advance. But right now the it is expected to be the last week of April (week of the 24th).

Thank you.

#18 davidcalgary29 OFFLINE  

davidcalgary29

Quadrunner

• 5,491 posts

Posted Tue Apr 4, 2017 7:50 AM

10 copies? Better start making more, as I'm interested in two. :)

#19 Jazzoff2000 ONLINE  

Jazzoff2000

Star Raider

• 87 posts

Posted Tue Apr 4, 2017 8:53 AM

Yes I'd like AvP too, please

#20 lynx_hitmen OFFLINE  

lynx_hitmen

Space Invader

• 12 posts

Posted Tue Apr 4, 2017 10:31 AM

Only 10 avp copies?!?I'll take one

Edited by lynx_hitmen, Tue Apr 4, 2017 10:32 AM.

#21 Trew OFFLINE  

Trew

Chopper Commander

• 237 posts

Posted Tue Apr 4, 2017 10:36 AM

Yeah, I think a more complete version of AvP will sell plenty.

#22 Der Luchs OFFLINE  

Der Luchs

Dragonstomper

• 851 posts

Posted Tue Apr 4, 2017 10:44 AM

For sure ;-)

#23 mvirtuale OFFLINE  

mvirtuale

Chopper Commander

• 135 posts

Posted Tue Apr 4, 2017 11:30 AM

AvP: I'll take one.