IGNORED

Inflate/Deflate Has anyone optimized these routines

peteym5

Since this Inflate routine does not use any graphic calls, it can be adapted to easily run on any 6502 based system. 5200 & 7800 for Atari, Commodore, and Apple. One thing I did was compress all that text information that displays under the game title. Like copyright, authors, credits ...I have another reason to compress everything for those title screens to make it harder for someone to do something again.

Gosh, Petey, you've done so much for the Atari Community, as it is, so why limit yourself to the 6502? There are TI 99/4A Communities that are looking for people just like you. I think that most people here would would tell you to just sit back, have a few sips of wine, and relax for a while...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjVlRSnoBf0&list=PL992zu0S3PnQMeoXopUkwN4k2acPlQ6Jl

Gosh, Petey, you've done so much for the Atari Community, as it is, so why limit yourself to the 6502? There are TI 99/4A Communities that are looking for people just like you. I think that most people here would would tell you to just sit back, have a few sips of wine, and relax for a while...

Not sure how big the TI-99/4A market is. I had one sitting in a basement for many years, last I heard, it was not working and got recycled.

The ML code for this routine would need to be altered to the TI-99 CPU Assembly. If you know that assembly, you can certainly do it.