IGNORED

TI Community needs this?

Airshack

• 4 weeks later...

I'm willing to provide hosting space for such a thing if someone starts putting together resources. I doubt I'm alone in that. Same for end user docs for people getting started. I began such an effort once upon a time but concluded then that I didn't know enough yet.

There seems to be some pretty large gaps I think we could fill in. Contents of the page jump from generally encyclopedic knowledge of the basic console and the TI-99/8 and Geneve and jumps straight into things like using dd to twiddle SCSI devices from Linux. And that's kind of it for the whole topic of talking to the outside world.

I think Roland's intro video covers a lot of the basics. A transcript of that could be expanded upon (with backlinks naturally) across a few pages. While I'm good at writing individual sections, I'm not the best person to organize the results. That sounds more like Omega's domain.

Isn't there some saying about how it takes a village to raise an idiot or something like that? ;)