IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Start pressing

RSS Bot

There has been one nagging thing about the Oranges game in the back of my mind. The fact that at the end, you have to shut down the GB in order to play it again. Well, I had enough nagging so I went to work. I changed it. I tested it. Took me about 20 minutes to beat the game again. And at the end, I pressed and held down start. The ending was playing. As soon as start was depressed the title screen came up. Perfect! So I think Oranges is just about done now. There's a big 10-story building in Portland that has a huge crack in it. They thought it was going to collapse. As soon as it was clear that it wasn't going to, at about 2pm, the local stations went back to the regular programming. I thought "Why didn't it collapse? I wonder if it did. Would it get national media attention?" The building still has the huge crack in it, though. It's not like it went away. I did NOT want to get up this morning. I was sleepy or slept all morning until about 11am when I forced myself up. Earlier I was laying on the couch and had those stupid dreams where I get up off the couch and head to the bathroom. Well, I needed to poop, so I got up and didn't start to in the bathroom just in case I was having that dream again, if it was longer than normal. I know, TMI probably.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-13786-start-pressing/