http://collectorvisi...andard-edition/

Standard Edition of Sydney

http://collectorvisi...sacred-tribe-3/

#2 Intellivet OFFLINE  

Intellivet

Star Raider

• 83 posts

Posted Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:31 PM

Looks like the box art for the standard and original versions of BC's Quest for Tires are the exact same as opposed to Sydney Hunter and the Sacred Tribe.  So, the only difference between these two BC versions (other than price and availability) are that the overlays are not included in the standard version, correct?

#3 mthompson OFFLINE  

mthompson

Dragonstomper

• 584 posts

Posted Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:55 PM

No overlays included with BC's Quest for Tires? Is this a first for a modern CIB release?

#4 wolfy62 OFFLINE  

wolfy62

River Patroller

• 2,626 posts

Posted Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:47 PM

I am curious about some of this.

The original release was shrink-wrapped yet was not a gate fold box and had no serial no#s on it. I have no idea if there are overlays inside the original unless I crack it open.

It looks like everything here will be the same yet it is $20. dollars less now, so it sounds like a great deal to me! It may not be wrapped,but then you can play it right away. :)

#5 Intymike OFFLINE  

Intymike

River Patroller

• 2,341 posts

Posted Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:09 PM

The original release was shrink-wrapped yet was not a gate fold box and had no serial no#s on it. I have no idea if there are overlays inside the original unless I crack it open.

It looks like everything here will be the same yet it is $20. dollars less now, so it sounds like a great deal to me! It may not be wrapped,but then you can play it right away. :)

Does this answer your question?

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0836.jpg

#6 Eric7100 OFFLINE  

Eric7100

River Patroller

• 3,072 posts

Posted Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:04 PM

I have the original, shrink-wrapped version.  So I'm guessing I can pass on the Standard Edition.

#7 atari5200dude82 OFFLINE  

atari5200dude82

Stargunner

• 1,178 posts

Posted Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:57 PM

Just ordered B.c. quest game. Now i  need overlays for them lol  :P

Edited by atari5200dude82, Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:58 PM.

#8 Utopia OFFLINE  

Utopia

Dragonstomper

• 638 posts

Posted Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:45 PM

Why haven't you played it? :?

Perhaps shrink wrap should be banned if people could not be be bothered to rip it off and stuff that cartridge in the slot! Otherwise what is the point of getting the game in the first place.

I actually love this game and it is played often. :thumbsup:

#9 Utopia OFFLINE  

Utopia

Dragonstomper

• 638 posts

Posted Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:49 PM

I have the original, shrink-wrapped version.  So I'm guessing I can pass on the Standard Edition.

Nah, You will get it, just won't be able to resist.

#10 wolfy62 OFFLINE  

wolfy62

River Patroller

• 2,626 posts

Posted Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:03 AM

Why haven't you played it? :?

Perhaps shrink wrap should be banned if people could not be be bothered to rip it off and stuff that cartridge in the slot! Otherwise what is the point of getting the game in the first place.

I actually love this game and it is played often. :thumbsup:

I have the game for the Colecovision and I love it too!

At  the time,I didn't expect a widespread release for the intellivision so I never opened it. I will now, or buy another one. :)  :thumbsup:

#11 wolfy62 OFFLINE  

wolfy62

River Patroller

• 2,626 posts

Posted Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:05 AM

You could,or buy one you want opened and to play with.

I have the same choice to make!

#12 Utopia OFFLINE  

Utopia

Dragonstomper

• 638 posts

Posted Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:38 PM

I have the game for the Colecovision and I love it too!

At  the time,I didn't expect a widespread release for the intellivision so I never opened it. I will now, or buy another one. :)  :thumbsup:

That's definitely what you need to do. :)

#13 atari5200dude82 OFFLINE  

atari5200dude82

Stargunner

• 1,178 posts

Posted Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:07 AM

Something really wierd is going on here. Is other people having their status canceled too, for no reason or explanation or refund . I placed an order with collector vision on April 16th , thru PayPal on my credit card . I got charged and went thru. Yesterday morning I was making sure  everything is good and made sure my current address is correct and check the status on it.  When I ordered, I signed up on there account as well  To see if the order was good .  I checked. And it Said my order was cancelled on April 17th, the next day I ordered. But my card still charged. I emailed them yesterday mid day my time and no response as of yet . Is anyone else's experienced this problem or saying there order is cancelled as well ?. Thanks. Just seems very odd, if my order was cancelled for some reason. Why, no notification, or explanation or a refund, from my order yet?

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg

Edited by atari5200dude82, Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:12 AM.

#14 Greg2600 OFFLINE  

Greg2600

River Patroller

• 2,684 posts

Posted Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:08 PM

Wish CV would start offering ROM's for sale.  Enjoy playing the titles these days via flash carts, next to zero interest in collecting.

#15 Eric7100 OFFLINE  

Eric7100

River Patroller

• 3,072 posts

Posted Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:08 PM

When is the standard edition of Sydney Hunter shipping?

#16 Eric7100 OFFLINE  

Eric7100

River Patroller

• 3,072 posts

Posted Today, 10:28 PM

Bueller... ?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users