IGNORED

Any suggestions for a good go-op shooter?

Razzie.P

Are there any 1st or 3rd person shooters on PS4 like Halo or Gears of War? I've been looking for something with a decent campaign to to play co-op online with a friend and can't seem to find anything. We just finished Sniper Elite 4, but are looking for something a bit more "mindless," for lack of a better word. Something to just turn the noggin off for a bit and shoot some crap :-D

Any suggestions are appreciated and thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

If you're really ok with mindless, we had a blast with Earth Defense Force 4.1. It's nothing but gratuitous insect and arachnid blasting fun. And much, much better co-op. My stepson and I played it couch co-op but I believe you can go online with it too.

I actually had Borderlands: The Handsome Collection in my hand at the store the other day but didn't get it because I wasn't sure if it has local co-op. Anyone know? I seem to remember the original Borderlands being online co-op only but it's been so long since I've played it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Fortnite Battle Royale might be a good game. It is free. There is no real story other just trying to be the last person standing as you face 100 people at the start. It allows you to solo, duo (2 people as a group), or as a 4 player game. My friends play it together or solo if one of them are not on.

• 2 weeks later...