IGNORED

Super Nintendo Classic Edition - SNES Mini thread

Rev

We finally got one Thursday! BrickSeek showed six here... just went and asked for it. :)

Starfox is too hard. Hehehe

I've been playing mostly MarioCart, Street Fighter II and Punchout.

We have the 8BitDo controllers for the NES Classic, (everything else too) but it didn't work right past the menu. Like the button functions were scrambled... BUT they already fixed it. MBC just updated the controllers and the receiver thingy and it works fine. It also connects faster also. This has always been an issue when I used them on the NES and SNES in the past.

CatNapDreams

• Like 1

Heh, I had to look up what their Redcard is: A prepaid debit card or a 24% APR credit card. What a deal!

Looks like GameStop had it available on their site about an hour ago too. Sorry I didn't see it, would have posted it here.

I kind of wonder how many Target got?

I clicked on that last night around 2:15 AM (if memory serves) and it said "Coming Soon" or something along those lines...Clicking on it now, it gives a message of "Unavailable Near You", also saying "Shipping Not Available" and "Out of Stock".

Edited by GoldLeader

Thanks, that actually worked. I was able to grab one without standing in line.

Already added about an additional 60 games. Hakchi2 is integrating known game issues into the program, which is cool. It actually warned me about 3 roms I was importing, so I pulled them.

I think they'd be next to The Switch consoles, but my guess is they rarely get them unpacked before they're sold. If the customers don't get them, the employees do...

I'm guessing Wal Mart is much more lax with their rules. With the NES classic last year, Brickseek said a local one got several of them one day. The guy working the department said "We've never had any come in stock."

When Brickseek showed a local Target have them, I asked, and the guy pulled one out from under the counter.

This is insane. Have these ever been in stock actually on a shelf at a Walmart? Where would they be shelved?

At the two WalMarts we went to, they said they do not put them out... you can only get them by asking. They are locked up in the back due to theft (employee theft)... but we live in Mississippi... is to be expected. (rolls eyes)

CatNapDreams