IGNORED

What is your favorite Genesis ...

Flojomojo

Album?

I like The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway.

Bible verse?

Gotta love that serpent.

Moment from Star Trek III: The Search for Spock?

Genesis? Is planet forbidden!

MegaDrive game?

There are so many good ones. Golden Axe II is my go-to for checking out emulators, but I think Dragon's Fury is my current favorite.

MegaDrive hardware?

I have high hopes for the new AtGames stuff. They've had 10 years to fix the sound, maybe it's finally their time.

Album?

I guess I'll go with Invisible Touch. It looks like that has the most of what I think of when I think of their songs.

Bible Verse

Genesis 4:9 "And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?"

Moment from Star Trek III

The shot as the Enterprise passes over as it approaches the Genesis planet

Mega Drive Game

I probably have to say Streets of Rage II

MegaDrive hardware

the Model 1, either variant

• Like 1

Album

Not too knowledgeable about Genesis, but I really dig Nursery Cryme. Listened to that a lot back when I started smoking weed in college.

Bible Verse

Genesis 4:16-17

"And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his wife;and she conceived, and bare Enoch;and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch."

any Command & Conquer fans will recognize the name Nod, I'm sure this was the origin given Kane's "religious-ness", not sure how the game/Kane's story ever panned out, I lost interest after Tiberian Sun...

plus it totally doesn't mention why this land of Nod has a woman... I'm sure it'd be (or IS) an interesting story

Moment from Star Trek III

Never saw this so I'll say either

a) When they found Spock... that was so sweet.

b) When they left to keep searching, 'cause they went to that totally rad place, you know the one I mean.

Mega Drive Game

Well... I'd have to say my Sonic game.... but only cause it's the only Genesis Mega Drive game I have

(The Canadian version has the Sega GENESIS logo but refers to the system as the Mega Drive in the manual and on the cover.)

EDIT: Side track... I just noticed my Spider-Man ALSO uses the word mega drive all over, but bears the Genesis LOGO...

and Sonic and Spider-Man were two of the LAST games on the SMS ...... and they were imported from Europe!

The plot thickens... *cue organ music*

Seriously though. PHANTASY STAR II

To be fair, I haven't played End of the Millenium... sit tight for an update

MegaDrive hardware

Well I got two model 2 and a model 1. and I say MY Model 1. Cause I've had it forever and she got rockin' bass. Never opened it up to see what motherboard she got.

Edited by Torr