IGNORED

What Switch Menu/User Interface Options Would You Like to See?

Rick Dangerous

So I am a fairly neat and organized person. On my Wii U, I have everything organized into sub folders, such as "Games", "Nes", "Media" "Admin" "SNES" "N64" etc.... which is why my Wii U menu looks nice and clean and everything is easy to find.

Has anyone heard any discussion of this happening on the Switch anytime soon? The User interface is really nice and slick but its so BASIC i feel like its a few steps back from the Wii U sometimes. I mean the thing doesn't even have a web browser... but I digress. Now that I have a number of download games, it sure would be nice to not have everything piled in one place.

What are your thoughts on the best optimizations you'd like to see to the switch menu/user interface?

All right, have been thinking about this for a while as i've played my switch:

Short term updates I'd like to see

-Folder system with ability to color folders, name and/or do Icon's of your choosing

-More "theme" choices for the main menu (though I do like my current dark theme)

-Web Browser

-Streaming services, both movies/tv (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Etc.) and music (Pandora, Spotify, etc.)

Long term:

-Movies on cartridges. Like they did with PSP. I know they will probably never do this, but it would be a great way to watch stuff on the go, and I love movies on random formats (still watch VCD's on my CDi.)

-Easier way to find friends, such as by name, email, etc.

-Other cool apps and things to tinker with.

That's all that comes to mind for now. Still amazed by how simple the switch UI is, it does feel fast and clean but there's not much to do on there just yet..

• 4 months later...