IGNORED

The Legend of Tilda

PeteE

• 6 months later...

Is this considered complete? If so I'll link to it from the FR/FG99 thread.

No, no, far from it. I wanted to get something out there, to assure everyone (and myself) that I'm still working on it. I've got lots of ideas for games, and I'm trying hard to stick with this one and finish a game for once. Adamantyr had the right idea, and didn't let the 4k contest get in the way of his goal of working on his crpg. While it was nice to take a 3 month break from Tilda to work on Bounce'n'Pounce 4k, I've got my momentum back and can't wait to get the rest of the gameplay implemented for Tilda.

• Like 10

So I downloaded the Fest West 2018 edition and brought it up to show my kids. They all thought it was cool. I figured it wouldn't hold their interest very long since it isn't complete yet. Shows what I know- my eight year old had his tonsils out last week, so he's been out of school. Three days in a row I've come home to find Tilda on the computer and find out from the beautiful lady who lives here that he has been playing for hours. He especially liked the raft that acts like a door. Thanks for developing this and I hope all goes well with your future work!

• Like 6

• 7 months later...

Not trying to be a pest here, but as 2018 starts coming to a close, I'd like to wrap up a few things in the links list. The last activity I've seen on this was close to eight months ago. Is this near or at completion?

this is what you get for not coming to the PDX TI nerdz meetings

I moved house this past summer so hobby stuff slowed down. I've made some progress recently and have some holiday vacation time coming up so should have time to hack on it. I'll probably post a video or in-progress binary after New Years. Look forward to it!

• Like 11

• 1 month later...

If we only had that game back in the day. We might literally still be using TI's in our office environments because people would have flooded the stores looking for them!

Great job!

Please tell me you're going to release this on a cart with manual and box!!

• Like 1