IGNORED

SGM-less

You had better keep close watch on this as pre-orders for the fourth run have been closed for awhile now. If I understand correctly, there may be a few additional ones available when they are actually produced, but there is no guarantee of this or how many might be available.

Ok great to hear because I didnt have a CV at the time and now I am getting an Adam.

• Like 1

You had better keep close watch on this as pre-orders for the fourth run have been closed for awhile now. If I understand correctly, there may be a few additional ones available when they are actually produced, but there is no guarantee of this or how many might be available.

Ok thanks for the information. I contacted Opcode on his webpage just in case they may have an extra.

Ok great to hear because I didnt have a CV at the time and now I am getting an Adam.

Just so you know ahead of time... Coleco improperly tapped the sound on the Stand-Alone ADAM Computer (with ColecoVision built-in) when using the AUXILLARY PORT (7-pin DIN connector for Composite Video with Audio). For games that use the OPCODE SGM's sound chip, you will experience low volume output thru your TV/Monitor and this also applies to the Exp. Mod. #1 Atari Adapter. To correct this, you have to locate the wire coming from the AUXILLARY PORT that connect to a leg on the sound chip, remove it and resolder to the left leg of the capacitor at C88.

• Like 1

Just so you know ahead of time... Coleco improperly tapped the sound on the Stand-Alone ADAM Computer (with ColecoVision built-in) when using the AUXILLARY PORT (7-pin DIN connector for Composite Video with Audio). For games that use the OPCODE SGM's sound chip, you will experience low volume output thru your TV/Monitor and this also applies to the Exp. Mod. #1 Atari Adapter. To correct this, you have to locate the wire coming from the AUXILLARY PORT that connect to a leg on the sound chip, remove it and resolder to the left leg of the capacitor at C88.

Wow, thanks for the information. I have no solder skills so looks like I will have to ask my buddy Glen Planamento to help me with that :)

It's an easy fix. I have done two of my ADAMs and I have weak soldering skills. There is a video showing how (produced by Rey) on my web page at: http://www.sacnews.net/adamcomputer/downloads/videos.html

Wow, thanks for the information. I have no solder skills so looks like I will have to ask my buddy Glen Planamento to help me with that :)

• Like 1