IGNORED

Season 6 - The New HSC - Week 16 = Crystal Castles

S.BAZ

@RJ -- did you submit any other scores this season which were not made during the contest period?

In checking my score notebook, I dont see any games that share a high score with any of the games I participated in this season.

To be clear- I never cheated in order to win, as anyone can see there are a select few contestants who usually maintain the top spot(s).

Often I wouldnt have time to play a given round, so I would consult my high score notebook & post whatever score I had written, for the given game.

Often I wouldnt have time to play a given round, so I would consult my high score notebook & post whatever score I had written, for the given game.

Bad news - maybe you tell us the "old" scores from this season (to strike them from the current season) - but the last word, as ever, has S.BAZ.

www.highscore.com is the right choice for "older" scores.

For myself, hadn't much time for Crystal Castles the last week(s) - I usually score over 100,000 points after a few ours of playing.

Hope we see more "actual" scores from RJ in the future!

Bad news - maybe you tell us the "old" scores from this season (to strike them from the current season)...!

What's bad news?

As I said above, the scores I posted for this season (besides Crystal Castles) are legit.

EDIT: even then, the CC score IS legit; but my offense was I recycled it.

Edited by RJ

Ok I can see where this may confuse people- I dont mean I *DID* it often, I mean I *OFTEN* didnt have time to play. In many cases I didnt even play the given game, & I dont emulate.

I guess it's time to make a call.

"Often I wouldnt have time to play a given round, so I would consult my high score notebook & post whatever score I had written, for the given game."

Whether intentional or not this is not fair according to the rules. So I think this is the best call to make:

* RJ's scores (up through Week 16: Crystal Castles) don't count and his points for Season 6 are reset to 0.

@RJ -- you're still welcome to participate and accumulate season points from here on. Please be careful to follow the rules as stated on the Rules & Info page.

And please everyone be careful to follow the rules so we can keep it fun and keep our honor system intact!

• Like 3

RJ - to post a score at HighScore.com, you need to provide at least 2 photos.

One showing the evidence of your real system or emulator with your identification paper. Write your username, settings, date achieved and the destination/purpose of your score on your piece of paper.

And another photo showing the final score. For scores which are enough to get a World Record, video of entire gameplay can be necessary.

In addition to the HSC Rules, I'm using the HighScore.com standard when the subject is Identification, which became my own MANDATORY element in the pictures and videos.

I guess it's time to make a call.

"Often I wouldnt have time to play a given round, so I would consult my high score notebook & post whatever score I had written, for the given game."

Whether intentional or not this is not fair according to the rules. So I think this is the best call to make:

* RJ's scores (up through Week 16: Crystal Castles) don't count and his points for Season 6 are reset to 0.

@RJ -- you're still welcome to participate and accumulate season points from here on. Please be careful to follow the rules as stated on the Rules & Info page.

And please everyone be careful to follow the rules so we can keep it fun and keep our honor system intact!

Aww this is one season where I actually have & was able to play most of the games.

But I shot myself in the foot, I deserve that. I'll abide, thanks again everyone!

Edited by RJ

HighScore.com?

YES. Each time I submit a score for both Atari Age HSC and HighScore.com, I always post here on High Score Club FIRST regardless of category; then I wait at least 1 day to post a score at HighScore.com.

Here and there I'm following both Atari Age HSC and HighScore.com rules and recommendations carefully, and including my identification in the proof of each score (pictures and videos). Eventually I'm forced to make and provide extra evidence for extreme scores - a statistical table (details of gameplay recorded in the respective video footage) as I did on Millipede and Chopper Command contests on 2600 NEW HSC SEASON 6.