IGNORED

New Nintendo Switch for sale

MAYAman

you guys shouldn't complain if he wants more than retail, I offered one here at retail plus shipping, and no one took it,

then it went back to gamestop and into the hands of a scalper, where it belonged

Or... ya know.... we didn't see your post?

And if he wants to charge more than retail, that's more than fine. That's his choice. But we're just asking what the price is so we can decide if that's alright with our budget....

Managed to get one of these for my son a few weeks ago... we just kept hitting up the stores and eventually we found one. And the crazy thing was we got it at an EB Games (Gamestop in the US) and we didn't have to get a bundle package or even an extended warranty... it was a glorious experience! lol

Now the question is, I'm a bit envioous of my son's cool toy... do I get one for dad now? The wife is really interested in multi-player tetris on puyopuyo tetris sooo... perhaps I'll get another one. lol

I've been watching this thread wondering if there was a price being added... no comment from original poster yet...

you guys shouldn't complain if he wants more than retail, I offered one here at retail plus shipping, and no one took it,

then it went back to gamestop and into the hands of a scalper, where it belonged

im not complaining, I think a above msrp is valid considering both major retailers in my area (which is not exactly po-dunk jerkoffastan USA) don't even have empty shelf space for it with a price tag ... though they do have the new new new new 3dS 3D XL championship edition galaxy DSL XL3dx NEW NEW ... um 3ds ... ds

I did see 2 downtown today, like at vanderbilt university campus area, cause that's what college kids need to spend money on lol

Edited by Osgeld