Another Garage Sale - 2017 - Updated September 3/17

3ds Coleco Gemini Atari 2600 games manuals and catalogs

13 replies to this topic

#1 King_Salamon OFFLINE  

King_Salamon

River Patroller

• 2,360 posts

Posted Thu May 11, 2017 9:39 PM

We are nearing the end of the Garage sale.  Thanks to all the people who purchased so far!

All prices are in US funds and shipping will be from Canada.  Of course, I'm always open to making a deal.  I ship my items to ensure that they arrive safely and anyone who has purchased from me can attest to that.  :)

Wico Stick and Y Cable - works great but something is rattling inside the stick...  but it played great with Star Wars Arcade when testing it.  Also comes with this cable and the Atarimax 5200 SD multi cart!  It's like getting the Wico Stick for free with the purchase of the Atari Max SD Multi cart!  Sold and Shipped

IMG_0879.JPG

Code of Princess 3DS game - limited edition with art book and CD soundtrack.  $20

IMG_0897.JPG IMG_0898.JPG IMG_0899.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG IMG_0901.JPG IMG_0902.JPG

IMG_0903.JPG IMG_0904.JPG

This is a beautiful Coleco Gemini for sale.  It is a Canadian multi-language system and comes with the English-French manuals and even has most of the French console stickers as well as the French cartridge labels for Donkey Kong and Mouse Trap (the pack-in carts).  The Styrofoam is in excellent shape and the box is in very nice shape (there is some rips on the front corner and on the flaps - that's why I added as many photos to show).  I tested both controllers and they were working.  One of the sticks was a bit touchy on the down direction and the other works really nicely.  Paddles seemed ok but I only played it with Circus Atari (didn't know the button doesn't work for paddle.. you need to move the stick to act as the button).  The system is a stock system and works but it was acting up a little bit... once I had the system setup on the floor with the rf connector, it was working nicely.  It is a really old system that's been in storage for 25 plus years but everything has been protected and is in great condition!  I tried a handful a carts on the system and it worked great.  This is a beauty system and I am putting it up here for sale for $65 plus shipping  $65

I also have a small selection of Atari 2600 games that I have not tested yet.  All come with instructions and some are complete in the box.  Here's a list and I can supply pictures.  Here's a list and some prices I came up with... these are negotiable of course:

Video Olympics - Cart and Manual $2

Pele's Soccer - Cart and Manual $2

Tennis (Activision) - Cart and Manual $4

Freeway - Cart and Manual $4

Frogger - Cart and Manual $4

RS Volleyball - Cart and Manual $3

SQ Earthworld - Cart and Manual and Comic and Poster $10

Basketball - Cart and Manual $2

Baseball (MNetwork) - Cart manual and box $4

Football (MNetwork) - Cart manual and box $4

Circus Atari - Cart Manual and box $4

Venture (Original Coleco) - Cart and manual and box and warranty card $6

Lock and Chase - Cart and manual and box $6

Space Attack - Cart and manual and box $5

Space Jockey - cart and manual and box $4

Realsports football - cart and manual and box $4

Carnival - cart and manual and box (missing top flap) $4

ET - cart and manual and box (and tip sheet and Indiana Jones advertising sheet) $15

Star Raiders - cart and manual and touch pad and boxes (boxes for game, touch pad and outer box) $12

Frogs and Flies - cart and manual and box $7

again... these need to be tested but I expect them to be fully working.  I'll be testing these this weekend (update... due to Destiny 2 I have not tested these yet... lol)  Pics and update on testing to follow).

I also have an Atari binder which holds 8 carts and closes nicely.  I actually have 2 of these binders but one has the binding split and the other is in nice shape and includes some of the stickers to place on the spine (to let you know which carts were in the binder).  There are a lot of the stickers there for the games (all Atari brand games only) but someone took the ones from the above and placed them on the cart... why?  I have no idea.  I'd sell the 2 binders for $6

Lastly... I have some other manuals in addition to the ones below... as well as some various catalogs... say $2 each for these.

IMG_0877.JPG IMG_0876.JPG IMG_0878.JPG

Various Atari 5200 manuals as well as a Vectrex manual for Minestorm.  These are all available for sale or trade. $1 or $2 each... these are not big bucks.  Buy more and the price will drop.

Gee this is getting empty... well that's a good thing.  Time to add a few more items as I am nearing the end of this year's sale.  I know I have a few things left to add and that should do it for my goodies!  (Well... until I discover another box lol!)

Let the 2017 Garage Sale continue... :)  Thanks for checking out my items!

Edited by King_Salamon, Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:28 PM.

#2 King_Salamon OFFLINE  

King_Salamon

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,360 posts

Posted Thu May 11, 2017 9:54 PM

ok.. some pics are showing upside down.  Tried re-uploading them and they still appear wrong.. not sure how to fix it but at least you can see what's for sale.  lol

#3 King_Salamon OFFLINE  

King_Salamon

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,360 posts

Posted Tue May 16, 2017 9:29 PM

bumpalicious

#4 Shawn OFFLINE  

Shawn

As Above

• 19,091 posts
  • So Below

Posted Wed May 17, 2017 3:40 PM

pm sent

#5 King_Salamon OFFLINE  

King_Salamon

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,360 posts

Posted Sun May 21, 2017 7:23 PM

Bump - added a 5200 Redemption!

#6 King_Salamon OFFLINE  

King_Salamon

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,360 posts

Posted Thu May 25, 2017 6:55 PM

Prices reduced... and added for others that were not priced.

#7 King_Salamon OFFLINE  

King_Salamon

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,360 posts

Posted Wed Jun 7, 2017 4:18 PM

Bump for homebrews added and other goodies.

#8 damcanadian OFFLINE  

damcanadian

Chopper Commander

• 143 posts

Posted Thu Jun 8, 2017 11:13 PM

PM sent.

#9 King_Salamon OFFLINE  

King_Salamon

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,360 posts

Posted Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:09 PM

Bumpdate - added Zelda box of goodness and some price reductions.

#10 King_Salamon OFFLINE  

King_Salamon

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,360 posts

Posted Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:41 AM

Bump for price drops and cleaned up post a bit.

#11 KeeperofLindblum OFFLINE  

KeeperofLindblum

Dragonstomper

• 738 posts
  • The Real Keeper

Posted Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:55 PM

PM Sent for Box o' Zelda Goodies.

#12 King_Salamon OFFLINE  

King_Salamon

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,360 posts

Posted Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:01 PM

bump for latest update and might be the end of the 2017 sale... I think this is it.

#13 King_Salamon OFFLINE  

King_Salamon

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,360 posts

Posted Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:49 PM

bump for price drops.... someone put some paypal in my account... then I can order Anguna!  :)

#14 King_Salamon OFFLINE  

King_Salamon

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 2,360 posts

Posted Sun Sep 3, 2017 6:09 PM

added some 2600 games and a Coleco Gemini today.  Prices are always negotiable.  Buy more and I'll give a deal.  :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 3ds, Coleco Gemini, Atari 2600 games, manuals and catalogs

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users