my hearts vibrations
to the countless ghosts
and creatures in my lot

A swerving rhythm is
kept in teardrops
for the endless
revelations
you forgot

Someone was on FB the other day. I must be the most unpopular person on FB. I usually try and find faces that don't have 1 mutual or more to see if maybe they were somehow special. I saw a girl with red hair and 'liked' her. She immediately opened a PM window and said "Hi". This hasn't happened to me in a very, very long time. She asked my name and where I was from and I happily informed her I was from "Richmond, home of the Red Devil, Birthplace of modern recorded Jazz, home to Earlham College, and me, Jay "Papa" Caraway." Before she could even read what I said she informed me "I don't get you." I responded with "Howso?" to which her account disappeared from existence before me eyes. Tom foolery. Prankery. Skankery. New words. If you aren't willing to start out at a basic level of respect or pry a bit to know someone else or their unique perspective then you probably will never 'get me'. It would be very good if you did 'get me', though.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/634/entry-13866-another-f-cking-poem-or-another-f-cking-poem/