IGNORED

Atari Jag dev kit

tyke

I'm toying with selling up much of my retro console collection. I'm pretty good at setting fair prices but my Jag dev kit with a prototype Jag CD rom drive and a 4mb Alpine card is leaving me stumped. Any ideas on what its all worth? I thought I paid fairly reasonable for it but the chap I bought it off seemed a little miffed after he checked recent Jag CD prices. I'm not sure they are comparableto be honest, I'm sure a retail jag CD is more desirable.

Anyway... I had intended to do some dev on the Jag but VR work is keeping me way to busy for the forseeable future, bar playing the odd game rom its just sat collecting dust. Its all working great!

17474370_10154257661410614_1448726754_o.

Edited by tyke

used it would be less then what they cost new from Best

http://best-electronics-ca.com/jaguar.htm

Atari Jaguar Developer Console w/interface cable to Jag Alpine II Developer interface card already installed, with one Jag controller, 110V Power Supply, Auto Switching Switch box. $350.00

Atari Jaguar Developer CD Player with built in interface cable to the external Atari Butch interface board (not included). $295.00 Optional Jaguar Developer Butch Interface board (up to 3 devices) to the plug in Atari Falcon DSP Adapter card with Falcon to Butch Ribbon Cable included $45

Atari Alpine II Jaguar " T " shaped Developers card! Plugs right into the Jaguar cartridge connector! Has on board clock with battery back up, On LED, 3 switches-Stop-Reset-Write Disable Write Enable, 16 Megs of on board RAM, Interface connector to Developer Jaguar console and a DB25 Female connector to transfer Program codes. Used to debug and program New Jaguar Cartridges and CD's! $495.00

Edited by crtfreak