Hard Head by Activision for Atari 2600

102 replies to this topic

#101 R.Cade OFFLINE  

R.Cade

Dragonstomper

• 977 posts

Posted Thu May 25, 2017 10:02 AM

Hi Guys

well it ended at £5100 and went to a buyer in Poland who paid immediately.. not sure if I will take a cheap flight over to hand deliver or ship it Fed-Ex tracked & insured etc... but at least the guy was genuine and paid straight away :)

For a high-value item like this, you should definitely consider an in-person swap of money for item.  Shipment can be lost or tracking no good, and Paypal can be reversed and you have little recourse.

#102 ianoid OFFLINE  

ianoid

River Patroller

• 2,777 posts

Posted Fri May 26, 2017 7:10 PM

For a high-value item like this, you should definitely consider an in-person swap of money for item.  Shipment can be lost or tracking no good, and Paypal can be reversed and you have little recourse.

@Nic Hills Agreed. Buy a Go-Pro to wear for when you deliver it by hand. I really wouldn't put ANYTHING past buyers, even after a hand to hand swap. eBay and credit card companies favor buyers. And buyers are occasionally unscrupulous. Being a seasoned seller, you are probably familiar. 

Poland is probably not the most reliable or trustworthy postal system. 

Edited by ianoid, Fri May 26, 2017 7:11 PM.

#103 swordquest plus OFFLINE  

swordquest plus

Space Invader

• 11 posts

Posted Fri May 26, 2017 8:01 PM

Now that is amazing!  I remember reading about this game on the Atariprotos blog, many years ago.  Now if only we knew the name of the other prototype game made by Activision (the rubrics cube like one).

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users