Photo

Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayans?

syndney hunter mayans curse

16 replies to this topic

#1 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

Dragonstomper

• 862 posts

Posted Sun May 21, 2017 10:18 PM

Hello,

I must have missed this part of the story. Is Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayans coming out for Colecovision or just other consoles or PC/Mac. I heard about it coming soon from last fall to february 2017, but since march i have not seen anything, but now sacred tribe is coming out in july. Can anyone fill me in where I'm missing out?

Thanks

#2 youki OFFLINE  

youki

River Patroller

• 2,259 posts

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 1:27 AM

Have a look here :

http://atariage.com/...-5#entry3762406

#3 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 862 posts

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 4:16 AM

Actually, looking for information on Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayans on Colecovision. But thanks, for the video.

#4 youki OFFLINE  

youki

River Patroller

• 2,259 posts

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 5:56 AM

Actually, looking for information on Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayans on Colecovision. But thanks, for the video.

But it is on colecovision the link i gave you.   The entire thread is dedicted to the colecovision version.

#5 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 862 posts

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 6:34 AM

But it is on colecovision the link i gave you.   The entire thread is dedicted to the colecovision version.

The video is about the sacred tribe game, not the curse of the Mayans game. Wondering if curse of the mayans is or will soon be released for Colecovision.

#6 youki OFFLINE  

youki

River Patroller

• 2,259 posts

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 6:37 AM

oups ..sorry , you right , i did not notice that! 

#7 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 862 posts

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 6:47 AM

T

oups ..sorry , you right , i did not notice that!

A good suggestion. They might have mentioned something in the thread. But I did not find a reference to curse of the mayans.

#8 Pixelboy ONLINE  

Pixelboy

Quadrunner

• 7,703 posts

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 7:05 AM

This thread should be moved to the CollectorVision sub-section.

#9 TPR OFFLINE  

TPR

Stargunner

• 1,698 posts

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 9:41 AM

This thread should be moved to the CollectorVision sub-section.

Done!

#10 Pixelboy ONLINE  

Pixelboy

Quadrunner

• 7,703 posts

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 10:07 AM

Done!

Excellent. Now someone at CollectorVision can step in and clarify the situation. :)

#11 retroillucid OFFLINE  

retroillucid

Facebook.com/Collectorvision

• 7,435 posts
  • CollectorVision Games - Publishing Homebrew

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 12:59 PM

You've to know we have more than one Sydney Hunter game in development.... 

Curse of the Mayan is going to be release on Steam, PS4, XboxOne and hopefuly the Switch 

Caverns of Death will be released for the Colecovision/MSX , Sega Master, NES and SNES

There's also Sacred Tribe wich has already been released for the Intellivision, soon on Colecovision/MSX, Sega Master and NES (chances it also get released in SNES) 

ugh, and we don't consider Shrines of Peril as a Sydney game as it was a clone of another game 

#12 KevinMos3 OFFLINE  

KevinMos3

Stargunner

• 1,483 posts
  • Founder of the Timothy Dalton as Bond fan club

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 3:07 PM

I've read quite a bit about the RWB drama, but I'm unclear about this. Will the Colecovision version of the new Sydney Hunter game, (and I'm talking about the platforming one recently released for the Intellivision), be released only by RWB as the 150 copies they bought and plan to put on sale at the expo?.. Or, will Collectorvision also release more copies of it as well?

edit: crap, I just realized I posted in the wrong thread. I think "Sacred Tribe" is the thread this should have gone into, but I was reading this thread instead.

Edited by KevinMos3, Mon May 22, 2017 3:09 PM.

#13 retroillucid OFFLINE  

retroillucid

• 7,435 posts

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 3:14 PM

I've read quite a bit about the RWB drama, but I'm unclear about this. Will the Colecovision version of the new Sydney Hunter game, (and I'm talking about the platforming one recently released for the Intellivision), be released only by RWB as the 150 copies they bought and plan to put on sale at the expo?.. Or, will Collectorvision also release more copies of it as well?

edit: crap, I just realized I posted in the wrong thread. I think "Sacred Tribe" is the thread this should have gone into, but I was reading this thread instead.

It's available right here on our website  ;)

http://collectorvisi...e-sacred-tribe/

#14 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 862 posts

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 3:36 PM

Curse of the Mayan is going to be release on Steam, PS4, XboxOne and hopefuly the Switch 

Caverns of Death will be released for the Colecovision/MSX , Sega Master, NES and SNES

There's also Sacred Tribe wich has already been released for the Intellivision, soon on Colecovision/MSX, Sega Master and NES (chances it also get released in SNES) 

ugh, and we don't consider Shrines of Peril as a Sydney game as it was a clone of another game 

Okay, Thanks for the info. Steam it is for the Mayans, then. I've had arrested development since the xbox 360 (and the red Wii that was GC compatible). I pre-ordered the one with the map for Sacred Tribe and waiting on Caverns to come up for pre-order.

Edited by Swami, Mon May 22, 2017 3:43 PM.

#15 wolfy62 OFFLINE  

wolfy62

River Patroller

• 2,762 posts

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 4:49 PM

I just saw this, are any of these games not made for the Intellivision,to be developed for the Intellivision?

I am curious as I collect the games, and I love the Intellivision! Curse of the Mayan is  of course. the game I am referring to.....Thank you! :)  :thumbsup:

#16 retroillucid OFFLINE  

retroillucid

• 7,435 posts

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 4:57 PM

I just saw this, are any of these games not made for the Intellivision,to be developed for the Intellivision?

I am curious as I collect the games, and I love the Intellivision! Curse of the Mayan is  of course. the game I am referring to.....Thank you! :)  :thumbsup:

Good chances we are going to make Caverns of Death for the Intellivision..... not until 2018 though  :)

#17 KevinMos3 OFFLINE  

KevinMos3

Stargunner

• 1,483 posts
  • Founder of the Timothy Dalton as Bond fan club

Posted Mon May 22, 2017 6:22 PM

It's available right here on our website   ;)

http://collectorvisi...e-sacred-tribe/

Cool. I'm also very excited to see it/them coming to the Sega Master System.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users