IGNORED

Free Play Orlando (November 17-19, 2017)

MiniRPG

I'm not sure how well known Free Play Orlando is in the retro game community, but they have an event coming up in November that I'm thinking of attending. Since I live about 10-15 minutes away, it might be worth $25/$30 + $5 parking to check it out for 1 day. Attending as a vendor isn't all that expensive ($175 for an 8-foot table + internet + power outlet + 2 weekend passes). It might be fun to set up an upgraded ColecoVision Flashback unit as well as a Coleco ADAM or ColecoVision + Super Game Module and show off some of the newer releases.

From the website:

About Free Play Florida

Free Play Florida 2017 is an exciting three day event that encompasses a complete Pinball, Arcade, and Console gaming experience. This November 17th thru the 19th, 2017 Free Play Florida is being held at the beautiful Doubletree Sea World by Hilton right off I-4 and International Drive. All of your classic and current pinball and arcade games will be on display for you to play, join the International Flipper Pinball Association (IFPA) sanctioned pinball tournament and compete with the best in the state of Florida, , sit in on our speaker panels that include industry icons, and visit our valued vendors selling parts, memorabilia, and some of the coolest themed art on the planet!

http://wp.freeplayflorida.com/?page_id=1595

Vendor/Sponsor Information

http://wp.freeplayflorida.com/?page_id=1480

Edited by MiniRPG