Posted Fri May 11, 2018 12:16 PM

Sorry, I'm not in charge of the emails anymore

icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif

#127 opcode ONLINE  

opcode

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 4,245 posts
  • Bringing new life to your ColecoVision!

Posted Sat May 12, 2018 11:17 AM

I am working as fast as I can to take care of all pending matters we still have. I got a little behind schedule this week, but still plan to have everything behind me in the next couple of weeks.

Also, I am going through old emails, replying to everything still deserving an answer. As Grazi stated, she is no longer in charge of email, so there is a little catch up to do. 

#128 Sam83 OFFLINE  

Sam83

Space Invader

• 24 posts

Posted Sun May 13, 2018 1:22 AM

No worries Sam. Please keep me updated. :)

Hi,

I was able to test my SGM on another console (my cousin's Coleco) and it works well.

The sound of AY-3-8910A is here but the volume is much lower than the "regular" Coleco sound. Just have to increase the TV volume...

So my console must have a problem with the expansion port sound...

...but it doesn't matter because my cousin decided to give me his CV! :-D

He had not used it for many years and the console had been sleeping in his box ever since.
For the record, it was the first Coleco I played on 35 years ago! The circle is complete!

I will now be able to fully enjoy my brand new SGM on my brand old new SECAM RGB ColecoVision! ;)

Thank you all for your help and in particular to "Opcode Team" which allows us to live these great moments with our "old machines" :thumbsup:

Sam

P.S. I'm now looking forward to new games like Gradius, Penguin Adventures, DK Arcade...

#129 opcode ONLINE  

opcode

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 4,245 posts

Posted Sun May 13, 2018 7:57 AM

Hi,

I was able to test my SGM on another console (my cousin's Coleco) and it works well.

The sound of AY-3-8910A is here but the volume is much lower than the "regular" Coleco sound. Just have to increase the TV volume...

So my console must have a problem with the expansion port sound...

...but it doesn't matter because my cousin decided to give me his CV! :-D

He had not used it for many years and the console had been sleeping in his box ever since.
For the record, it was the first Coleco I played on 35 years ago! The circle is complete!

I will now be able to fully enjoy my brand new SGM on my brand old new SECAM RGB ColecoVision! ;)

Thank you all for your help and in particular to "Opcode Team" which allows us to live these great moments with our "old machines" :thumbsup:

Sam

P.S. I'm now looking forward to new games like Gradius, Penguin Adventures, DK Arcade...

Hi Sam,

Glad to know it worked as expected. :)

Thanks for the update!

#130 Swami OFFLINE  

Swami

Stargunner

• 1,529 posts

Posted Tue May 29, 2018 7:05 PM

Yay! Got one of the fifty, even after  "failure to retrieve cart contents" on the first attempt.

#131 DrBoss302 OFFLINE  

DrBoss302

Combat Commando

• 6 posts

Posted Tue May 29, 2018 7:21 PM

Wow...all 50 are sold out. That went super fast!

#132 Albert OFFLINE  

Albert

Quadrunner

• 34,465 posts

Posted Tue May 29, 2018 7:31 PM

Indeed, that was impressive to watch in real time. 

..Al

#133 atari-dna OFFLINE  

atari-dna

Chopper Commander

• 214 posts

Posted Tue May 29, 2018 7:32 PM

Indeed, that was impressive to watch in real time. 

..Al

There’s enough demand for another run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#134 opcode ONLINE  

opcode

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 4,245 posts

Posted Tue May 29, 2018 7:32 PM

Ok, quick update. I am working to get games out soon. We will have color line games back in stock with some new release.
We will also show our new silver line in October, yes, including much delayed Donkey Kong.
But mainly, if you couldn’t get a SGM at this time, we are working hard to make them available again ASAP. You see, we have been producing them as fast as we can, but even with 50 extra modules, that didn’t last 10 minutes. Please be patient and we will have news on more soon.

So thanks again for all the support. Working seriously hard to get things out of the door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#135 10phoneman OFFLINE  

10phoneman

Space Invader

• 25 posts

Posted Tue May 29, 2018 8:00 PM

I tried to purchase one around 9:02 via the credit card method I got message saying error. My credit card is valid. I decided to try purchasing with my PayPal account same error message. If I can contact the company or if someone from the company can asisst me with going through the purchase greatly appreciated

#136 Albert OFFLINE  

Albert

Quadrunner

• 34,465 posts

Posted Tue May 29, 2018 8:07 PM

I tried to purchase one around 9:02 via the credit card method I got message saying error. My credit card is valid. I decided to try purchasing with my PayPal account same error message. If I can contact the company or if someone from the company can asisst me with going through the purchase greatly appreciated

Unfortunately, it's too late to make a purchase at this point, sorry.  There was a crush of people hitting the store all at the same thing, the first time this store has been stressed that hard.  The store held up reasonably well, but I'm sure there were a few people (like yourself) who were not able to complete a purchase for one reason or another.  The 50 Super Game Modules have all been accounted for, so there are no additional modules to sell you.  Opcode will be working on getting another, larger, run of SGMs produced.

..Al

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Super Game Module, sgm, opcode, 4th run, colecovision

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users