IGNORED

Matterhorn #8? First NIB

Now I'm a liar.

You have issues, deep ones.

You're constant misrepresentation of what I say, who I am, and just generally replying to almost all topics just doesn't sit well with me.

And now you're saying Atari cartridge collecting is a worthless hobby in which you'd rather flush your money down the toilet.

Last message as I'm just amazed someone can be as daft as this, I said I would not buy YOUR cartridge and I'd rather throw my money down the toilet instead of buying it...Its pretty simple English for goodness sake.

Who called you a liar???

Yes there's a dubious statement in your advert, you cannot possibly know if its the only one in the world..FACT, it does not matter how much you have looked, there could be more out there, Matterhorn sold reasonably well but its also very collectable because of its rarity but there's more than just you who collects carts etc, you also ignore the fact that I was trying to offer you help as if another one did turn up at some point the buyer of yours might feel cheated but never mind that, you are after the big bucks so would rather use unfounded claims to hype the price..

Again, fact...

PS, what sort of collector sells a rare cart just after finding it?

Answer: someone who is not really a collector, why do you think another user set his ignore on you....Does that sit well with you?

Anyway, you are now on my ignore list so I won't see your guff be it a post or a PM...

• Like 1

Sigh, youre making me work on my day off...

Lets stay on topic here. Its nobodies business why hes selling the cart as long as its legit and hes not scamming anyone. If you dont like his reasons then dont buy it. I honestly dont understand the third degree hes getting here (maybe I missed something) but it really doesnt matter. Points have been made, views expressed, concerns raised. Now were done.

Edit: I have no idea why the board is stripping out all my apostrophes, but I swear Im not illiterate.

• Like 1

Now I'm a liar.

You have issues, deep ones.

You're constant misrepresentation of what I say, who I am, and just generally replying to almost all topics just doesn't sit well with me.

And now you're saying Atari cartridge collecting is a worthless hobby in which you'd rather flush your money down the toilet.

How do you define collecting as buying something then flipping for a huge profit? Collecting means holding on to things, hence building a collection.

• Like 1

Edit: I have no idea why the board is stripping out all my apostrophes, but I swear Im not illiterate.

I said that when it was spelling all my words wrongly, then I realised it was me and I was illiterate :)

As for the other bloke, read the thread closely Tempest, his attitude was just wrong....What he's doing is up to him but there's a will and a way..

• Like 1

As for the other bloke, read the thread closely Tempest, his attitude was just wrong....What he's doing is up to him but there's a will and a way..

I think the point was that it's his choice, and that we don't need tons of posts arguing about it. Odd decision or not.

I'm personally not a re-seller, but if someone else is... their stuff, their business.