IGNORED

Just got the steering wheel today and am play destructor

bradhig1

Is there anyway to kill destrutor that black and yellow thing that chases you all over the place?

Are there any maps for the destructor levels?

I keep having issues with Turbo the acceleration keeps stopping suddenly even thou I am pressing the pedal down.

Anymore games for the steering wheel.

I can't answer your other questions but with regard to the driving controller, these games work with it:

Commercial Releases

Bump 'n' Jump

Dukes of Hazard

Pitstop

Turbo

Homebrew Releases

Burn Rubber

Deflektor Kollection

Double Breakout (Paddle Version)

Prototypes

Fall Guy

Edited by Ikrananka

With regard to the accelerator, it is simply an on/off switch. I have found with mine that the pedal needs to be fully depressed for it to turn on. Lift it slightly and it turns off. This combined with the strong spring in there can make it difficult to keep it fully down.

If that isn't the case with yours then the switch itself may need cleaned.

Is there anyway to kill destrutor that black and yellow thing that chases you all over the place?

Nope, you can only stun him.

Are there any maps for the destructor levels?

Technically, the map is always the same from one round to the next, only a few bridges are added or removed in several places, and the locations of teleport pads also change randomly.

I keep having issues with Turbo the acceleration keeps stopping suddenly even thou I am pressing the pedal down.

If you like Destructor but are having trouble with your steering wheel, perhaps I could interest you in the Standard Controller Edition? ;)

Yeah you can only stun the !@#!#$! thing!

You can destroy it by running the diamonds into it; however, there will always be more.

Edit: I now see he was asking about the black-and-yellow one. No, you can't destroy that one, but you can stun it with the diamonds. The all-black ones can be destroyed, however.

Edited by DuggerVideoGames
  • Like 1