IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Is that from a Chipotle?

my question was, someone was paid to make that word vomit?

without going off on a massive tangent on everything wrong with that ... whatever

straws were not designed to suck, they were designed to be a pipe that was meant to be hygienic and disposable, YOU SUCK

s-l300.jpg

disclaimer, I hate Chipotle, not the smoked pepper though (when it was on everything during the early 2000's I came close)

Edited by Osgeld

I took pictures of the shell prototypes, had some user input for the software side of the experience (OS), it is still in the air, we may go dual. The secret is still in the execution (which is why you can trust our brand), not something as easily copied as a NES. Wait for further details of the prototypes inner workings! We may be able to hit Q.A. later this week. I was informed by one of the engineers that the shells were approved and are going to be used for a second prototype run, we couldn't use the ones from the 1st run, they were consumed by humans.

More later, it is going to be awesome, for realz this time!

• Like 2

I took pictures of the shell prototypes, had some user input for the software side of the experience (OS), it is still in the air, we may go dual. The secret is still in the execution (which is why you can trust our brand), not something as easily copied as a NES. Wait for further details of the prototypes inner workings! We may be able to hit Q.A. later this week. I was informed by one of the engineers that the shells were approved and are going to be used for a second prototype run, we couldn't use the ones from the 1st run, they were consumed by humans.

So did you sign a distribution / manufacturing agreement with Wang Wang Super Taco ?? "Twice the male genitalia for your Super Taco !

We have a Poe's Law problem here. It's difficult to satirize that which is already very dumb.

• Like 4

Good to see you're following the "shell first" school of design. I hope someone has instructed you to make them bug-free. :woozy:

(Context for anyone new: )

post-39941-0-81623400-1516115004_thumb.png

• Like 4

Best I can do for now, is a pic of the 2nd proto-run with a semi set in stone circuit design (secret) and a candidate for OS. I hear someone knocking, gotta go.

Waitaminute!

Are those plastic shell holders, which, using some heretofore undiscovered, perhaps alien technology, allow your tacos to be stuffed without falling over???

And you didn't even have to buy those preordained Stand and Stuff shells???

I now know what I must do...

(Buy some of those!)

• Like 2

Waitaminute!

Are those plastic shell holders, which, using some heretofore undiscovered, perhaps alien technology, allow your tacos to be stuffed without falling over???

I've been using these things for years. Taco technology (or Tacnology™) at it's best.

Let's see Atari come up with something like that! Then maybe people would take them seriously.

• Like 5